Chapter 4.

Mira sat up and grimaced as her back ached from having Tobi laying on her chest all night, saying that her breasts were like marshmallow pillows. Deidara had been awake at the time and had sat up and glared over at the two of them at the time which had of course caused Mira to snicker as Tobi was completely unaware, or so it seemed. Mira slipped out from underneath Tobi and went into the bathroom where Deidara was brushing his teeth, he turned his gaze to her. She sighed slightly as she watched him until he had finished rinsing.

"Here's a toothbrush; I went out and got you some things that you'll need for your shower. Here are some clothes, everything else is in the shower," Deidara gave her a kind smile before leaving the bathroom, a pile of feminine clothing and lingerie including a towel in her arms. She smiled to herself and locked the door, turning on the shower and setting her things down. She undressed herself and got in, enjoying the warmth of the water against her body as she washed her hair and body. She shaved herself thoroughly and turned the water off, stepping out.

Mira wrapped the towel around her body and quickly brushed her teeth. She looked over at Tsubaki who seemed to be still sleeping in the spot where her new clothes sat. She glanced in the mirror and gazed at her brown hair which lay messily behind her shoulders and down her back. She pulled her hair into a bun and quickly dried her body before towel drying her hair and slipped on her new clothes; they were slightly baggy on her petite figure but sat nicely against her skin. She ran Deidara's brush through her hair and untangled the knots.

She quickly sheathed her blade and placed it on it's hip like she always did and left the bathroom, her clothes placed in a small wooden basket. Tobi sat cross-legged on the bed and jumped up as he saw Mira leave the bathroom, he hugged her tightly and whispered something into her ear, "You're almost as beautiful as her," In a deep voice, fairly different to his cheerful one. It would have shocked most but Mira didn't care; she didn't care for him or his secrets so she let it be and left the bedroom searching for the other members.

She made herself comfortable in the Leaders office and watched as he went through reports and files of ninjas and villages. Her mind wondered off to the events that occurred the day before; he was the first to see her kill and live. She wanted nothing more than for him to perish now but knew she did not have enough strength to kill the man she now hated with a passion. The Leader looked up at her with a raised eyebrow, like he could read Mira's thoughts but he said nothing and returned to work, Mira frowned in frustration.

She made her way into a room where a few members sat; Itachi Uchiha and his partner; Kakuzu and Hidan. She placed herself besides Kakuzu and glanced at him from the corner of her eye before looking at Itachi who seemed to be staring at her with a blank expression, although amused. Mira grimaced and looked straight ahead and crossed her arms against her chest with a frown. "You're Kakuzu, no?" She asked the man next to her, although she knew him well, she wouldn't admit it. "You seem to know me," Kakuzu replied to the lovely woman before him.

"That I do," She nodded before adding, "You are a bounty hunter, yes? If it doesn't bother you, could I perhaps do a bounty hunt with you. You do not have to worry about me taking your kills as I won't need him alive to.." Mira shook her head and chuckled, "Just.. Let me have a minute alone with the body," Mira finished her sentence off which caused Hidan to choke on his drink, "You're a necrophiliac!?" Hidan yelled causing Mira to frown in annoyance and glared at the man who was now the most annoying man in the room.

"That sounds alright with me," Kakuzu stood up and looked over at the girl, "Hidan can't come though," Mira added and smirked at the astounded male; Kakuzu laughed and nodded his head, "It doesn't bother me one bit," He chuckled and Hidan frowned and crossed his arms, "Like I give a shit," Hidan stood up and walked out, leaving a curious Mira. She shrugged her emotions off and turned to Kakuzu, "Shall we go now?" Kakuzu nodded his head, "We'll go for a high bounty," Kakuzu said just before they waltzed out the door, leaving a very pissed off Hidan.

~+~

They walked along the path, barely making conversation but spoke every now and then; it mostly consisted of Kakuzu asking about her, she gave short but detailed replies but never shed too much about herself. She gazed straight ahead, unaware of the male watching her out of curiosity. She tilted her head to the side as their target appeared in the distance- Kakuzu let her have this one and he would claim their second bounty choice. Kakuzu made way in the opposite direction; he would collect his bounty and she would collect hers and they'd meet halfway of their destination.

She let her hips sway in a seductive manner as she caught sight of the young male eyeing her off like she was a piece of candy. She instinctively lifted her skirt up so it showed a fair amount of her fair skin. She smiled seductively at the young male, Akihiro Rin, who seemed to grin and make his way over to the young female. She welcomed him with a kiss; he was young and easy. She dragged him into the bedroom and forced him onto the bed, gliding her fingers along his muscular chest which made him smile blissfully.

She softly thrust her hips against his own which caused him to arch and shut his eyes. Mira continued on and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing only her cleavage which was covered with a bra; she may do this a lot but she never revealed anything more than necessary. She planted her lips upon his neck and ran her tongue along his pulsing flesh before letting her fangs seep into his flesh. He gripped her hips and thrust harder, enjoying the pleasure of pain; Akihiro Rin was known to be a masochist. Eventually, his body fell limp and she fixed herself.

Kakuzu watched the girl kill the man, he felt compelled to find out her abilities. She reminded him of his partner but she pleasured her prey before she killed them. 'What is she..' Kakuzu thought to himself before jumping down from the ledge of the window and picking the body up and making his way to the meeting point- the last thing he wanted was to be caught peeking. Mira threw the body over her shoulder and jumped out the window, landing softly on the ground. She glanced at the man on her shoulder before making way to the meeting place.