Chapter 7: Mira's Past.

"She gazed at the male with blood shot eyes, his body limp and bloody; a mangled mess.
Her body shook with terror and a shrill cry trying to claw its way out of her hoarse throat.
She fell to her knees, her face moist with tears and blood, blood of her beloved family; cursed, venomous and rotten.
Her eyes filled with terror as she examined the mangled bodies- her peace of art.
A show of sorrow and terror is what she planned, unaware of her due heartache that will return.
Her beating heart slowed as a hand was placed on her shoulder; comforting, warm and friendly.
She let the woman caress her body in her dreary dreams; a light consumed her and she felt her soul lift and caress her spiritual body.
The woman's soul took her place; a blade to be her resting place.
Mira Yamamoto felt the smooth skin of her new-found body, a sadistic grin on her face before she left her spiritual world.
She awoke with a start; her body sticky, wet and stained with blood.
She finally had a body back, the blade her former resting place, now caressed a kind solder's heart.
A warm sensation emanating from the blade onto her new-found flesh.
Enveloping her mind in deep thought, a conversation then began; a relationship forming.
She finally had her wish.."

Mira frowned, her heart aching as she read the passage of the journal that had been returned to her, reminding her of her once demonic self. The brightest yellow being the only colour she remembered about her spiritual body. Mira shut her eyes as she imagined her once sunny hair and bright eyes- a warm smile for anyone in her path. She shook her head and growled, forcing the memories out of her mind as she finally reached her bad memories; the sealing of her.

Mira remembered the pain of the process, her soul being ripped from her body and forced into the blade- a family heirloom. Mira remembered the cold, sadistic look on her father's face but remembered her mother's tearful expression- the pain of seeing her daughter vanish from the world. Mira chuckled dryly before the door opened, revealing Pein. She sighed softly and gazed at him with dull eyes. Pein glanced at the book before understanding.

Pein sat down next to Mira and read what was written; Mira's voice reading it in his mind with her younger voice. Her voice was angelic; beautiful. He sighed softly and looked into Mira's eyes, examining her emotions. She kept his gaze, trying to out-stare the male which ceased to work as her eyes dulled; she hadn't fed yet. Konan made her way in not long after with a picture of a male- Yuki Nakamura. Mira took the poster into her hands and forced a smile onto her face. "Thank you Konan, I was due for a feed," Mira stood up and left, her mind smothered by her memories.

She gazed at the door of the cottage she came across; a house made to hide the rich man inside. Mira knocked on the door after unbuttoning the top two buttons of her shirt. Though she didn't feel like seducing him, she still did so. She acted like an innocent, lost girl and then through herself at the male and drank him dry. After she was done, she sat on the bed, her breasts out in the open, blood droplets on her breast. She gazed at the dead male in front of her before she stood up and showered, throwing on one of the males shirts, she left her bra and shirt there.
She hadn't a care as to if she was found out; she only wanted to abandon her past and live but it continued to haunt her memories.

She walked through the hide-out, ignoring the stares of the males and returned to her room, re-reading the last passage that the diary had written in third-view. She refused to go to any other page as it only got worse and gorier. Mira laughed dryly again as she tucked the diary into a drawer and laid back onto her bed, staring at the roof.

~+~

Hidan gazed at the roof with a frown; did Mira have a lover? She walked in wearing another male's shirt but her breasts looked great in it... Hidan shook his head and grimaced as he sat up, glaring at Kakuzu who lay passed out. Hidan sighed and stood up, running his fingers through his hair and stretched, grumbling to himself. He picked up his scythe and shut his eyes for a minute before leaving the base to get a quick kill. He needed some time away from the girl.

AS he walked out, he felt his body get slammed against the wall and something sharp seep into his neck before everything went dark...