3.

Rip It

Continuing from where we left of, it's now time to take desperate measures where your life is concerned.

We talked about how you should seperate the problem from your personality. In some cases, we know this. We know this is what we should do, but we procrastinate when it comes to making the move to get up out of it.

Procrastination brings on the negative thoughts and reactions that we want to avoid. When we procrastinate it makes us think about what we aren't doing, then worst case scenarios develop. This gives you anxiety out of this world, the only way to get past it is to make a move.

We procrastinate because we are afraid of how long it will take to heal, how long it will take to get past the pain. We fear that we will never make it out, that somewhere down the line we will make another mistake, and fall into the very same trap. The whole point of making the move out, is to no longer be the same person and to move past those things, those problems. If we slip, which will naturally happen because we are human, just get up again. If you stay in the mess that's when you have failed, but if you continue to get up and clean yourself up you are a winner.

If you want to be the best version of yourself, you need to rip the bandage off! Forget about the pain and the things that you fear you will loose, where you are now is pain and damage enough. The whole point of you wanting to change came from the pain and suffering you are facing now, going through a process that will push you out of constant pain is not something you should fear, it's something you should embrace.

Ever gotten a wax, or had some sort of sticky substance on your skin but you know the only way you would be comfortable is if you rip it of, no way around it? This is quite a lot like that. We momentarily feel pain to embrace our freedom that awaits us. We will finally get to see who we really are, no distractions, no veils covering our eyes.

It's up to you, so you want to endure a lifetime of pain, or push through a process. It's up to you! Make the right decision. Seeing yourself in a better light, fulfilled purposes, renewed minds and souls, stronger faith. These are the things that we want to recurve, but we are afraid to let go, we conceal the things we need with bandages, when really we are being selfish by wanting these things.

We feel the need to hide, we fear that that we will loose battles, we fear that we may loose friends, crush long term relationships. If it's a weight that keeps you down, it's pretty obvious what it is. You want better? Do better. Rip it off! And never claim negative things as yours!
📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃

As humans, it is hard to build the guts to get rid of the poison in our lives. We do not need to do this on our own. God makes himself available to do just that. Cast every care, ever problem on him. If you don't have will power to rip the bandage of yourself, because of the sting, because of the pain, God will be willing to do the honours.

Do not be afraid to turn to him for guidance, that's why he's there, to guide you, to help you progress and rod yourself of your problems, your past and your fears!

Be blessed!

Do not forget to share with a friend, vote and comment! Thanks for reading.