The Exorcism Games- Part 2

Ha! A cliffhanger. Mephisto is a bitch but, I make the characters who they are in this story. Go ahead and enjoy this chapter. Or at least try.

(F/c)- Favorite Color

(E/c)- Eye color

(F/b/f)- Favorite breakfast food

*Your POV*
Nope. I refuse to let him in here. Plus, I don't think Rin and Yukio want him in here either. "Please," He says with no emotion. "As I said before, fuck off!" I yelled. No means no, so he needs to shut the f up. "But, I want to" I cut him short by closing the curtains. "You know this won't help anything. You're smart enough to know that." I ignore him. If I don't let my temper get to me, he'll leave. I then let my anger get the best of me and I punch the wall. A small dent is placed into the delicate wood. I then go for the window in the other room. I was running and Rin stopped me. "Where are you going?!" He asks. "Amiamon is outside my window and I'm mad because he won't leave!" I yell out of anger. Then I felt weird. My eyes hurt.

*Rin POV*

Her eyes. The left eye turned (F/c) and the right eye turned (E/c). "Are you ok?" I ask. I think something is happening to her. I'll go ask the four-eyed mole face. "Why did (Y/n)'s eyes turn 2 different colors?" I asked. "Was she angry?" Yukio asks. "Yeah," I answer. "Maybe it's the demon part of her." My brother answered bluntly. "You four-eyed mole face! She has something actually wrong with her!" I yell. "I'll ask about it, ok!" He rages a bit but, I did prove my point.

*Yukio POV*

"Can I come in?" I ask. "Yeah sure." (Y/n) answers. "Whatcha need?" She asks while looking at her phone. "Did your eyes hurt earlier while you were talking to Rin?" I ask. "Yeah. It was weird. He said my eyes changed color." She replies. "I might know why," I say. "Alright, spill." She says with little enthusiasm. I know she was outside today. "It's either you're in love or, your anger is getting worse," I say. "It's more than likely the second one. I don't like anyone romantically and no one would like me that way either." She says with sleep laced in her voice. "Are you alright? You sound tired." I ask. "No. I'm fine. Yes, I'm tired. But, it's because I went to my track meet. That's all." She says. Oh yeah. I forgot that she does track for her old school. "How was it? Did you win?" I ask with anticipation. "Yeah. I won for hurdles and the high jump. I don't do the one with laps." She answers. "Are you going to regionals?" I ask another question. "In 5 months. If we get another winning streak." She says. "That's good. I'll get going. Rest up." I say.  "Ok. I'll be down for dinner." She replies. I leave her room and think. She has feelings for Rin, doesn't she?

*Your POV*

Love my ass. I hate everyone romantically. Romance is disappointing, heart-crushing, time-wasting, crap that is extra and not needed. If I ever felt that way. I'd say 'No (Y/n)! No feelings'. I'm a demon. No one would love me. But, I don't care. Everything is my fault and that's fine. I'm ok with not having love. No one would be able to keep up with my mood swings anyway. As I said before, it's a waste of time.

*Rin POV*

Today is the first day of training for the games! We get our uniforms and other accessories today! I'm so excited! I get out of bed and make breakfast for everyone. Yukio our coach, and (Y/n) is my partner. She is such a great exorcist! "Let's get training!" I yell, attempting to boost the morale." "Rin, it's 7:30 am! Go the fuck to sleep!" (Y/n) yells. "Cmon! I made food!" I yell back. Once I said that she came running down to get food. 

"Cereal?" I ask. "Yeah! I really like this brand!" She exclaims. "Do you want some (F/b/f)?" I ask. "Sure." She puts the box back and I start cooking. When I'm done, I put it on the table and she starts eating sleepily. "Are you ready for training today?" I ask with excitement. "I guess." She says without enthusiasm. "What's wrong?" I wonder. "Sierra left yesterday and all she left was a sticky note saying 'Don't kill anyone', what a nice sibling right." She scoffs. "At least you can use your anger in the training." I point out. "True" She finished her breakfast and got some clothes on and I did too. Yukio and Shura were already at the practicing place.

"First things first, here are your uniforms." Shura gives us each a box. Mine had the jersey made of spandex. The short-sleeved shirt said 'Team True Cross' on the front and 'Okumura' and the number 39 on the back. (Y/n)'s was also short-sleeved and her's also said 'Team True Cross'. Her last name (L/n) and the number (Favorite Number) on it. The bottoms for me just meshed material basketball shorts. (Y/n) on the other hand, freaked out when she had to wear spandex/booty shorts. She wears them around the dorm all the time. "Are you alright?" I ask. "I only wear these in the dorm..." She was quite concerned. "Sorry, but this can't be like school and you wear basketball shorts like Rin. You have to be in the uniform given to you by the school director." Yukio States. "Mephisto is so dead!"

*Your POV*

"Mephisto is so dead!" I yell. "You can't kill anyone yet!" Rin yells. I smirk. "I can kill," I say with mischief in my voice. "Yeah. You have to kill demons in the games. Also, we have training. So put the uniforms on and let's get training!" Yukio yells. I get changed and I feel very uncomfortable but, it's ok. "Alright. Are you guys ready for torture?" Yukio asks in an enthusiastic tone. "It can't be as bad as my track days," I say with a smirk. "You were in track?!" Rin says surprisingly. "Yeah. I still do it. I just don't attend school. The principal is nice like that." I state. "Okay then, if your track days were worst then let's put that up to the test. Here to the other side of the room. First one there gets a day for training and no cram school." Shura announces. Rin and I get to the start. "Ready, Set, Go!" Yukio shoots his pistol, symbolizing the start of the race. I run and use my sonic power. I call it that because sonic is probably this fast. "I win!" I yell. "How are you so fast?" Rin questions. "Track," I say with yet another smirk. "Well, let's get to the actual training portion of this session," Yukio says. Wow. I guess we're actually doing this.

A/n- thanks for reading this. Part 3 is going to be the actual games so yeah. Thanks for over 600 views. Small authors note but I'm about to go to class lol.
Rin-Chan signing off!
Total Words- 1211!

Future Morgan: Okay, I'm getting through editing this pretty quickly. 

Edited on- June 19, 2021, @9:06 pm

New total word count- 1211 (lmao)