This Better Be A Normal Day Or Someone Is Getting SLAPPED!

Most random title lol. I'm starting this chapter in Math class. My friend moved her desk on accident lol. (Everyone is testing)

 (Everyone is testing)

I'm so bored lol. Enjoy this chapter! (Sorry you almost got killed in the last chapter)

*Your POV*
We got back from the trail last night and I didn't die! Good for me! But, I just realized that we haven't had a normal day in FOREVER! So... I'm going to drastic measures. You may be wondering 'What are you going to do (Y/n)?' Well...you'll see.

*Rin POV*
I did perfect at the trial last night. She's asleep right now. I carefully get up so I don't make noise on the stairs. I crawl into bed and look at the time. 3:42 am?! No way! How long did the trial last??? Whatever, I have to sleep.

*Yukio POV*
Rough night. I have to catch up on paperwork for class. I hear Rin snoring in the other room. Then, I realized it was 3:46 am so I thought I'd go to bed too but, I have to much work to do. Let's see here. First paper out of...47 I think. Coal Tar, Hobogoblin, Other random demons that I already know about. Why did they give me these papers?! I already know all this stuff! I went though school and class to learn this. Luckily it's Saturday.

~Time Skip to Morning brought to you by Me sitting in class listening to Core Pride and everyone testing~

*Rin POV*
I saw Yukio passed out by my homework. Why? It's all done. Why did he do it? "Yukio?" I start. He gets up and yawns.

"Why did you do my homework?!"

*Your POV*
"Why did you do my homework?!" Rin yells. Oh lord. Pray for him. He's getting slapped. Right. Now. I walk out of my room and knock on the door. "Oh hey (Y/n)" Rin says. "Can I come in?" I ask. "Sure" He says. I walk into the dorm and see Yukio sitting by his desk. "Can you both stand in front of me?" I ask. "Why?" The twins ask in unison. "You'll see" I say. "Ok" Yukio gets up and Rin was already in front of me. I then lift my hand up and smile. "What are you planning. (Y/)-" Yukio couldn't finish his sentence because I slapped him AND Rin."Thank you for your time." I say and leave.

~Time Skip brought to you by this picture-

Oh I love him~

*Your POV*
If someone ticks me off...they are getting slapped. Do you think I'm kidding? I'm not. I sit down in the very back like the first day. "Good Morning class. Welcome back. Today I would like to warn you about Ms. (L/n)." Yukio says. I roll my eyes and glare. "Why should you have to warn us about her? Because she's a demon?" Bon asks. 

Okay, he went on a completely personal level. I stood up and walked towards him. Then I increased my speed into a sprint. I was standing right in front of him and Rin got up but...he was to late. I had already slapped Bon with all my power. "That's why I had to warn you about (Y/n). She slapped me and Rin this morning." Yukio states. "My face still hurts" Rin whined. 

"Oh shush! I didn't hit you that hard" I yelled. That statement came with an eye roll. "Are you on your life or something?!" Bon yells. "No! We haven't had a normal day to relax without demons trying to kill me and Rin! I'd like to relax for once so I went to drastic measures. If someone pisses me off...I will freaking slap them! If it's what I have to do for 1 normal day. I will do the shit I have to!" I yell. I sigh and leave.

A/N- I wrote this in math class when I had TONS of energy so I don't have that much energy anymore so I'll do some sort of Part 2 for this crappy chappie :)
Do you wanna see my Jaehee cosplay?

A/N- I wrote this in math class when I had TONS of energy so I don't have that much energy anymore so I'll do some sort of Part 2 for this crappy chappie :) Do you wanna see my Jaehee cosplay?

I have medium/long hair so I pulled it up and kept some hair out. Do you like it. I had to pull the skirt up above my bra 😂. My socks tho. I'm also going to reprint my room at some point.
Total Words- 731

Future Morgan: I glowed up, that's all I have to say

Edited on- June 19, 2021 @ 6:05 pm

New Word Total- 798