Confessions...

**POSSIBLE TW FOR MENTIONS OF INJURY/BLOOD**

Please proceed with caution <33

*Your POV*
I woke up to the class in a hospital room and me in the bed. "How long was I out for?" I ask quietly. My throat hurt from not drinking water, and on top of that, I was dizzy. Rin brought me water. "Here you go," he said. "Thanks" I replied. I had asked for everyone to leave except one person since I had to use the bathroom. "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" Rin yelled. Everyone laughed and said alright. They bid their goodbyes to me since they had homework. 

Rin helped me up. "I'll take it from here" I laughed. Rin blushed a dark shade of red. "Okay," he said. I came out of the stall and I fell, worst of all...I scraped my knees on pieces of tile that's weren't glued down yet. I came out with 2 bloody knees. "What happened?" Rin asked in a worried tone. "I may or may not have fallen on a couple of pieces of tile that's weren't glued down all the way yet," I said calmly. He got me back to the room I was in and told me to lean on a wall. 

**POSSIBLE TW STARTING**

Blood was running down my legs starting from my knees. The red liquid was warm coming down stopping at my feet and spilling onto the floor when it reached my feet. I was kinda happy. I hadn't felt like this in a while. A doctor came in a bandaged my knees up. I was then helped back onto my hospital bed.

**POSSIBLE TW IS OVER**  

*Rin POV*
Dang! Her knees were bleeding a lot, and really badly too. I felt bad for her. 2 hospital trips in 1 week. Scary. "Symmetry huh?" I ask. "OCD comes along every few hours. I've wanted to fix this room for a while now." (Y/N) says. "The doctors always get mad at me, though" She continued. She was really funny. Her issues and flaws always made me laugh. "When do you get out of here?" I ask. "Tomorrow I think" She's says with a smile. "But, if the tests come back positive or negative really depends on that." She continued. "What tests?" I was confused. That's not new for me though. "Just the ones that's tell me if I'm safe to go back to cram school." She says with a fake smile. "You might be leaving!?" I ask. "Yes" she says quietly. "You can't leave!" I say. "Why not. No one even likes me there anyway. Everyone just acts like they enjoy me there. I see it in their eyes." She says. That's not true. She knows that's not the truth. She knows that we all love her. At least I love her. "I love you" I say. She looks at me with wide eyes. "What did you say?" She asks. "I love you, (Y/N)." I say again. She hugs me and says "I guess the feeling is mutual." She smiled. "Really!?" "Yes!" She said. I couldn't be more relived. "Wanna go out sometime?" I ask. "Sure, I'd love too" She says. "Miss (L/N), I have the results." The nurse says sternly. She gives (Y/N) the file and she opens it...

(A/N) Woah cliffhanger! See you guys later. I love you my Pretzels!
Morgan Out!
Total Words - 576

Future Morgan: When did I decide to call you "my pretzels"??? Ogay Morgan 

Edited on June 18, 2021 @ 6:15 pm