Really?!

Before I start, I'm going to put some references from other animes. Enjoy!

(Y/h)= Your Height

*Your POV*
I pulled out the paper from the file carefully. "Dear Ms. (L/N), you are officially cleared to go back to True Cross Academy! Take care you yourself!" I read out loud. Rin was sitting there, jaw on the floor. "Rin, you look like you just killed a cat instead of a kieshin" (Soul Eater Anyone?) "You get to come back! That's awesome!" Rin replies. "Well, we have some news Ms. (L/N), you have some issues." The nurse says. "Like what?" I ask. Rin looks quite puzzled. "You have, Bloodlust, OCD, Claustrophobia, Monophobia, and Anxiety." The nurse states. "What type of anxiety?" Rin asks. "All types, Social, Test, Failure, all sorts," the nurse says calmly. "You'll be released in 3 hours. Sir, can you leave so we can get her ready?" The nurse asks. Boy was that nurse a pain in the ass. "Alright," Rin says, a tad annoyed.

~Time Skip brought to you by L's Cake~

*Rin's POV*
"Alright class, we have a new student today." Yukio states. (Y/N) comes back today. No one knows since she shares a dorm with Yukio and I. (Y/N) walks in with a boys uniform just like the first day of school. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" Yukio asks. 

Everyone looks dumbfounded. She had some changes to her look since she left the hospital. She got a lip piercing, dyed her whole head (Favorite Color), and her eye color oddly changed when she left. Her skin also became a paler shade. Her eyes were now a lighter shade of (E/C). 

"Hey! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm back!" She says the last part with excitement. Then randomly, Shiemi runs up to her and hugs her. "We missed you so much! You worried us!" Shiemi states. "I'm here now. There's nothing to be worried about!" She said. I could see the 'help me the social anxiety is killing me' look in her eyes. Shiemi sat back down behind me and (Y/N) sat next to me.

~Another Time Skip Brought To You By Shoyo Hinata's Attitude~

*Your POV*
I was in my dorm and Rin ran inside. "What the heck did you do, dumbass?!" I ask. "I just saw a vending machine has thrown outside  I came here for safety!" (Shizou...why are you at True Cross???) "What makes you think it's safe in here?!" I ask. Yukio runs in too. "Not you too! I thought you were stronger than Rin!" I yell. Yukio just looks freaking paralyzed. "Here, I'll go out there," I say calmly. 

I leave my room with forgetting that Rin and Yukio are in my room. I swear to god if they do anything perverted I'll kill both of them. Luckily I have cameras in my room for these cases. I saw Rin looking in my underwear and bra cabinet. I was wide-eyed. Then I saw a blonde and raven-haired pair of idiots. "IZAAAAAAYA!" Shizou yelled. (Yup I'm putting these two in here just for my own entertainment. I sound like Izaya saying that but screw it) 

"Shizou, shut your goddamn mouth! You're on a school campus for fucks sake!" I yell. They both look at me and walk over. They stare down at me. Izaya is 5' 9" and Shizou is 6' 1", then there's me being (Y/h). "Hmm, gained some attitude haven't we (Y/N)-chan?" Izaya says in a teasing tone. Shizou glared at him. We all went to middle school together since I had been bullied a lot, they scared them away. I was one of the most feared in Ikebukuro by the time I was in 7th grade. 13 year old me was throwing street signs at both of them. "Nice to see you again (Y/N), how is school?" Shizou replays kindly. "Cut the crap, you don't have to be nice to me. I'm 16" I say sternly. I'm not little anymore. I left to get my attitude levels up. In 3 years' time, I think I did that pretty well. "Can we meet your friends (Y/N)?" Izaya asks. "Sure, but Izaya, no pulling out your pocket knife, and Shizou, no throwing trash cans or vending machines and other shit, understood?" I ask. They nod. "Let's get going," I say.