Part Fourteen {Final}

BACK IN BEACON HILLS

“That actually went better than I expected” Stiles says, he just told Scott that Derek and himself started dating, Stiles had expected Scott to just lose his mind and try to hurt Derek but he and Scott had been through so much he surprisingly didn’t mind much just a couple raised eyebrows and a lip curl and he said he was cool with it.

Scott had also spent a lot of time with Allison while Stiles had been gone and they are now on good terms, Stiles couldn’t tell if they were going to get back together but he was hoping they would get there.

Derek hummed and opened his arms and Stiles plopped down onto to the sofa that Stiles made Derek buy. On the ride back home Stiles had spent the whole time bugging Derek about filling up the place more, just because Derek wasn’t an alpha anymore doesn’t mean that they couldn’t have pack meeting in the space, it was big enough for everyone to be in.

“Telling your dad was rough,” Derek says and begins running his fingers through Stiles hair, and he snorts and leans in closer.

“I still can’t believe he shot you,” Stiles laughs

“I can’t believe I didn’t move out of the way fast enough.” Derek laughs along with him.

Once they got back to Beacon Hills, Stiles was worried that everything would change between Derek and himself but instead it had actually gotten stronger and Stiles loved it.

Most of everyone was excepting, well expect Danny ‘You’re dating your cousin?’ and once Stiles had explained that no Derek was not his cousin he ended up being fine with it only scoffing about saying his gaydar had been going off since he meet Stiles freshman year.

The twins being the little fuckers they are just laughed him off completely saying that he was glad he turned off the light in the closet and came out. As humiliating it had been Derek just rolled his eyes and kissed Stiles forehead.

They never said they were mates but the others just knew from the way the two smelled that was something that Scott said he would have to get used too, the way they’re scents were merged.

“It’s not bad,” Scott had said “It’s just different.”

Derek’s pack had also stayed consistent in Stiles’ life, they made sure to exchange numbers and gave him a call on the weekends at appropriate times and Stiles was glad this was Derek’s family and he wanted to know them.

“You know what my favorite thing about this trip was?” Stiles asks as he feels Derek’s breath on his neck.

“What?”

“I got an A on my paper.”

Derek scoffs and then puts a hand on Stiles’ chin making him look up at him, Derek leans in and gives his a warm kiss that makes Stiles’ toes curl. Derek says he can’t feel the bond as strongly as Derek but Stiles’ knows he can and he loves it.

When they pull away only centimeters apart Stiles whispers against his boyfriend’s lips “I love you, Derek Hale.”

Derek smiles a little “I love you Stiles Stilinski.”   

I really hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry I just kind of gave up on this story but I felt the need to end it like this all fluff and happiness. 

So if you're still sticking around to read then thanks and I love you!