Prologue

Hey, guys welcome to my new story.
This is a little different than my other book Fae. So I hope you enjoy.
.....................................................
Three years ago:

"Mom, dad I'm home," I said while slamming the front door.

"Sweetheart please don't slam the front door." My mom said as she walked towards me.

I just rolled my eyes whilst walking upstairs to my room. I locked my door and turned on my laptop. My favourite rock tunes started blasting through my beats speakers.

"Kristina turn that down!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I rolled my eyes but turned it down a little bit.

I sat at my desk and started doing some of my homework. I'm not a nerd but I still want to get good grades.

PING!
I looked at my phone and saw a message from Nuca. I smiled at what he said.

Nuca ❤️: Hey sexy, you coming by later?

Me: Sure thing babe ❤️

I locked my phone and continued my work until my mom called me down for dinner.

It was quiet at the dinner table. I looked at my mom as she fed my baby brother, he's one and so cute.

"Mom, I'm gonna hang out with Nuca later okay," I said as I sipped my orange juice.

"Sure sweetie, don't be late, it's a school night." She said as she wiped Teague's face.

I beamed at her, "thanks, mom." I said and continued my dinner.
.....................................................

"Nuca babe, I got to go," I said as I pulled away from him.

"Awww babe, the fun was just starting." He said will pouting.

"I'm sorry but parents' orders," I said before leaning in to kiss him.

"I'll see you tomorrow handsome," I whispered into his ear as I pulled away. His eyes were clouded with lust. I smiled at him and walked away.

.....................................................

I walked through the hallways looking for Nuca and my other friends. I saw them in the hallway by the cafeteria. I walked closer and saw some blonde bimbo flirting with Nuca.

I scowled at this. It was Dana again, when will she learned that Nuca is taken. I'm used to girls flirting with Nuca and him returning the favour but I know that he won't give them what they want 'cause he has me and he cares and loves me.

But she's been after Nuca since the first day of school, I'll admit that I was, maybe still am a bit jealous that he gives her some attention, flirts with her. It hurt when she kissed him one time and he didn't pull away one time but he said that he was really drunk that night, apologized and told me that I'm the only girl for him.

"Hey babe, guys, Debbie," I said and wrapped my arm around Nuca' waist.

"Hey, babe." He said and kissed my cheek. I smirked at Dana and she scowled.

"So what's going on?" I asked and they just shrugged.

"I was just inviting everyone to my party this Friday," Dana said and flashed a sexy smile at Nuca.

"Thanks for the invite, Fana. We'll see if we can make it. Goodbye." I said while pulling Nuca away to class.

Our friends chuckled at this while I smirked at Dana while looking over my shoulder. She was furious and stormed into the cafeteria.