Chapter 1

After the Winchesters investigated the bar near the college of the latest death, they rushed to the college to check out if they could get some reading on the emf. Sam huffed as his brother refused to let him drive after Sam brought up that he had had a few "purple nurples". Dean gave him a look like he was stupid. Dean held his liquor better than anyone sam had ever met. Not even his own friends from college held their liquor that well. Sam sighed and let Dean drive anyways. Sam stared out the window, missing his own college...missing Jess. His stomach churned as he clenched his teeth together. It had been a year or so since those events had happened. Events meaning her death. It still hurt him on the inside, but he wouldn't show it to his brother due to his rule of "no chick flick moments". Yet, Dean secretly loved chick flicks. Sam had let out a silent sigh as "Baby" slowed, purring, and jerked  slightly to a stop at the college.
        Dean was the first one to hop out, pushing an emf detector into his pocket. Sam followed his lead and headed up the stairwell, entering the college. The emf stayed silent in their pockets as they were greeted by a janitor. Sam had to look down slightly to see him. Dean and him were chatting up a storm before they walked up the stairwell. Sam was distracted by the small janitor who was leading Dean to the office of the man who had died the day before. Quickly, he snapped out of the trace the janitor put on him and caught up with them.
       Jess had left his mind slowly, seeping into the back of it as the janitor became clearer in his mind.
       Sam decided to take Dean's place of talking with him as they entered the office. The janitor walked into the room as the brothers followed. Dean left his tall brother with him to scan the room of emf. He glanced to them. They were smiling, happily. Sam voice went up a little higher then the janitor chuckles and looked to the ground.
       Dean narrowed his eyebrows as he shoved a few nuts from a bowl into his mouth then walked back to Sam. They started finishing up their conversation as Dean told Sam that he had gotten no readings quietly. Sam nodded and told the janitor they'd be heading off now.
       Dean made his way out and hopped into his "Baby" and after a little while, his brother followed. Dean questioned his brother and he replied that the janitor had a few more questions before they'd left. Dean furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion at him. Sam rolled his eyes at him and assured him it was true. Dean rolled his eyes back and turned over the engine of his impala before speeding off to their hotel room.

      It was already late and Dean had Sam's laptop on his lap while nursing a beer. Sam called to his brother, "I'm heading to the bar-"
       Dean had cut him off by telling him, "we were already there earlier. Why are you going back there?"
      "I'm going to see if there's anymore legends and, possibly, get a drink or two in there."
      "Alright, just don't plastered and stay safe"
       Sam scoffed and pulled on his jacket, "Yeah, Okay. Whatever. See ya."
       Dean waved, more like shooed him, bye, "See ya."
       Sam shut the door and looked at the address on the note he had. The janitor slid it into his hand earlier while Dean left them. Sam smiled lightly as he hopped in the impala and heard the engine purr before he drove to the address.

         Sam pulled up to the apartment complex. He didn't expect much from the janitor since he was, you know, a janitor. But as he knocked on his apartment door then it opened by the janitor, Sam glanced around at it before looking to the figure in front of him. It was a nice place for a janitor and an apartment complex. The right corner of the janitors lips curled into a smirk which let sam know this wasn't the "hang out and be back to the hotel" kind of night. The janitor had introduced himself as 'Gabe' earlier, but Sam was too busy searching the eyes of the smaller man to notice. Sam was pulled back into reality as his lips collided with Gabe's. The kiss felt like heaven. Gabe pulled the tall figure into the apartment, door slamming behind Sam by an unknown force. Sam didn't notice it as his hands traveled along the janitor's body. Gabe pushed him against the bed and let the magic begin.

         The next morning, Gabe was still asleep as Sam got dressed in the musky room. He wrote a note saying he enjoyed their night together but he had to leave. He glanced at the heavenly sight of the man peacefully sleeping in the bed. He smiled because he was the only one that knew the devilish side under that heavenly cover. He rushed out the building and room before he climbed in the impala and raced to the hotel.