Chapter 41

Ragini. A.  Yadav P. O. V

" it's not true " I held my mouth in gruesome falling to the ground pushing Dean away from me how can this be. 

My poor father he loved me so much unconditionally.  I blamed him pointed finger at him.

When all he did was to love Me with all his heart never did he ever leave my side.

I wish I could see him right now an tell him how sorry I was.

My eye redden I looked at the monster who called himself my father.

" I will never accept you as my father " I stood up to my feet pushing Deans hand away from me as she was trying to hold me back.

" Ragini my blood runs through your vein believe it or not am your father an you are off my flesh " he broke it down to me the sad truth.  At this point I wished I never found out this truth.

But if I didn't how would I had known my father was innocent an was only protecting me.

But why do I feel like he was also protecting his brother.

My poor mother. She was never of my blood yet she loved me so much with all her heart.

" I thinks it's time to end all of this once an for all " Dean held my face in his hand. Nodded at me.

I saw bewilderment in his eyes. He gave me that look which I know something is about to happen.

" Dean " I called out nodding at him an held his hand. I wanted him to stop whatever he was planing to do.

" do not show this old man mercy  he is not your father but a bloody monster " Dean assure me.

But he was right this man is no human he killed the only man who believe him.

" Ragini " he paused an lean his for head against mine.

I felt he was so warm an I could tell. This isn't good as his breath hover around my face.

" I will always love you with the whole of my heart an starting today you as a free woman " before he could finish.

Arnold walked into the room in a rush an had a fearful look in his eyes.

" Walter an the men are here it's dangerous Dean " I looked at Dean. Walter was a dangerous man An if he should get hold of Dean there would be no where to run.

" take her away " he orders Arnold. But I held on to him tighter with my nail clinching on to his coat.

" no Dean I will not leave you " slowly his warm hand found my face.  As he cleans the drop of tears that fall from my eyes.

" you won't be alone go it's dangerous " I nodded resisting an wants ready to leave. Each time I leave him alone something go wrong what if he doesn't return to me  alive.

Not I won't risk it.

" we will face Walter together " I protested pulling him into a huge.

" look at me Ragini " he pulled me out of the hug.

" I promise to come back to you in one piece an never leave you alone. Remember I promise to make you a mother " his eyes darken why do I feel he is lying to me.

"You will never get out of here alive " the old man murmured.

" leave now. Arnold take her " he commanded pulling a gun from his pocket pointing it to my supposed father who couldn't careless about me.

I felt Arnold grip on my writs tightened as he pulled me away.

" no let me go " struggle to break free from Arnold arms