chapter 8:New york

Ragini. A. Yadav P. O. V

" sorry " he said to me pulling me back on my feet I felt hyperventilated being so close to his gorgeous body.

An his amazing eyes hovering around my body

" no it's okay!. Thank you " I said feeling so shy an brushed my hair back trying not to Make the situation more awkward than it is.

" Dinner ! " he asked more calmly like he was also feeling the awkwardness an the tension.

" sure! I will just change " he nodded In acceptance pulled my luggage in front of my wardrobe an left closing the door.

Oh God just breath Ragini.

I murmured hitting my chest as I felt my heart racing so hard.

I quickly unzipped my bag pull out a saree an changed into something decent. I arranged all my stuff on the dressing mirror an in the closet. I looked at the vermilion wondering how I would ask Dean to apply it to my head.

It was that the husband would apply the vermilion to his newly wedded wife for few days before I can apply myself.

A soft knock headed my door it could possibly be one person.
"Come in " I said barely been heard as he opened the door holding my purse,

He walked in an his eyes caught a glimpse at the vermilion in my hand then his face ran back to me.

" your purse " he dropped it on the dressing mirror an held the door handle.

" Dean " I whispered in a lower tune he probably could hardly hear me call.

But slowly he turned to look at me I was biting my lips looking for words to say to him or how to ask him to apply the vermilion on to my head.

" yes " he also whispers confidently.

My mouth didn't want to open or allow me say a word.

I stood there gazing at him. He took a step towards me standing right in from of me looking deep into my eyes as I take in the smell of his perfume which always warms me up his smell was so amazing my eyes clinch on to his perfect developed work out chest an then to his gorgeous face.

He pulled the hand of his cloth exposing his marvelous vain.

Dam this man is actually seducing me yet he doesn't know it imaging what those hands could do.

Oh Ragini look at his hot body.

No shut up Ragini.

I argued with myself.

He deep his thump into the vermilion an slowly applied it onto my for head I closed my eyes feeling his soft harmless touch upon my head.

When he pulled back I realize he did.

" thank you " I spluttered.

He was on the edge of leaving yet he held back again turning an facing me.

" Ragini" he called out this man says my name better than me myself an anyone else he called it with pure romance, coldness an yet pleasant to the ear

" yes " I breath out looking at him with my hair still socked.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket.

" look, I don't want you to be afraid of me or act awkward like. I am a stranger, just let it all out when you need to an be free with me ". Even thou he sounded commanding I thought may be that is how he speaks.

For a man like himself with self esteem he must talk with boldness.

" sure. I will take that into consideration " he nodded at me an paved his way  out the door.