chapter 1

AUTHOR

Hello I am salma the author of this book it is true in life we meet beautiful stranger an indeed Ragini meet hers who took her on a ravishing journey .

It was the Holli celebration where colours are applied on those you love an wish to share joy with

The family of Mr Ahmed yadav kapoor where very know as one of the richest an Nobel family in
India
Mr ahmed has one precious jewel an that was Ragini the goddess of beauty an happiness.

" you won't catch me " running with glittering laughter , as she runs around the big family compound .

An there she was Ragini Ahmed yadav the youngest but most intelligent daughter of Yadav kapoor .

With an outstanding look in her beautiful sari plane vanilla an baby pink in colour with her long dark hair soft. she had the longest hair among the daughters in the family an she was the most beautiful among them all.

Mr ahmed kapoor has two daughter Ragini included an one son Akshay .

She fling her hair side to side as she walked into the decorating room where all decoration are being made as Mr ahmed wants to host a holli celebration party for his community an business men .

I think I have said to much let Ragini take over

Ragini .Yadav kapoor P. O. V

I ran across every Conner of the house happy as a baby with no worries at all this was the best celebration of my days holli I love holli so much I always have expectation for it because during this celebration is the only time I get to touch or hug my father .

Many of you will wonder why. he hardly stays at home even weekend he is working none stop .

I kept running down the stair that I intently bump miss mahotra smiling at her.

Our female savant who is married with three kids the stair looks longer an makes it feel Impregnable to come down an reach my destination.

A jogging laughter headed my way as I finally came down I groan in a lazy tune.

" Ragini save me please .she will colour my face " suhani ran to my back holding my saree from behind as she runs around me in circle try to disorient herself from Rashme my elder sister, my best friend .

" come on Rashme it's not even the holli party yet " I pleaded on her behalf trying to pin Rashme to the floor so suhani can make an escape for it.

We laughed an giggle in laughter running around the entire house chasing each other. I was snare at a Conner an Rashme got a hold of me

" I will colour your face instead" she said to me with her hand in the air covered in pink powder colour I hid my face in my saree trying to hide from her I ran into the living room at a chance thrown at me laughing as she followed me behind trying to colour me I called on Suhani to help me as I have helped her but neither did she come to my aid .

A bold voice made it's way to The house an some men also . I wonder who there where for I couldn't see any of them as I was hiding my face in my sari.

My leg step on my saree an I fell flat on my face at the feet of the of the guest.

I hard a wince before me.

silence broke through all the laughter where gone.

" get up Ragini " a voice whisper to me trying to pull me up it was Suhani for sure I know but who was her voice tripping from seeing I thought .

I manage to pull my saree from my face lifted my head up a bit an furrow at the image before me.

My father , he has come back I said within me. I stood up in joy an hugged him.