chapter 7: New life

Ragini .A. Yadav P. O. V

I pulled back gentle as he said no word to me instead he lean his back on the door an was looking at me.

My throat ran dry thinking of what he wanted an what he could do to me.

I was his wife after all an indeed I will have to give myself to him one day or so.

His eyes stretch as he looked at me with no emotion placing his hands in his torso pocket sinking me into his eyes.

I plucked some courage breath out slowly " what do you want " I murmured looking at the man before me who was just like a stranger well actually he is.

" we need to talk an set things straight.! This marriage we both know is arrange. I mean you no harm instead I will protect you how best I can.
But I want to Make one thing clear we will have to get familiars with each other be it in public. An you can do as you want but stay in sight where I can see you.
Lastly you will not invade in my privacy an you will not meddle in my affairs is that clear we leave tomorrow morning " he splutter in lower husky voice still looking at me with his hands in his pocket.

After he was done he opened the door an left.

My heart dropped dead all these while I was thinking of the worst.

But he appeared to be a person who wouldn't hurt me.

I pulled a pillow an slowly lay my head crying until I could cry no more I was thinking to myself by this time I would be at home running around with Rashme an Suhani an my mother would be yelling at us telling us to keep still.

I wanted to so bad opened that door an run away to my house but what could I do.

She had told me never to cry an always be happy I guess I should try at least to do that.

I slept off with my wedding saree still on.

********************
We hard check in our things at the air port he told me we where at New York city a city with lor off experience. He help me with my luggage as we head out of the air port it felt so cold as if I was place in a fridge turned to the maximum level I followed behind him wearing a long dark coat which covered my saree. An my hair falling off my shoulder.

We made it outside the parking lot a fancy black car very beautiful I must say even when am not into cars or things like this but the car was looking sweet.

A man came out of the car took all the luggage out of his hands an place it in the boot. I walks hurriedly to open the car but he held my hand back looking at me dead In the eyes giving me that stare he always does.

" under no circumstance will you open the door for yourself as I am Here " he looked dead serious as he said that to me making me nervous before I could speak a word he opened the door guiding me into the car.

Next thing I knew I was sitting right next to him behind the car as the car was been driven by the driver.

I would steal a glimpse at him each chance I get as he was sitting right next to me while he goes through a book that was in his hands.

I wanted to start a conversation but I didn't know how to start.

I looked outside the beautiful view through my window.

New York city I said silently in my thoughts gazing at a new horizon before me.

A country I will start a new I folded my hand in prayers that may New York bring me many many happy memories an happy days.The street was so busy with many foreign people.

I turned to look at him again seeing how he buried his head in his book.

How can he always be like that so quite.