Chapter 3:behind his eyes

Ragini Ahmed Yadav P. O. V

" namaste(greetings) " with his hands folded up as he greets my parents .

I wasn't sure I should go an meet them but what could I do .

My mother called on me from the balcony I nodded in agreement an went before he an his family standing right before them .

" namaste" I greeted folding my hands his mother quickly pulled me into a hug she was a warm person with big heart .

I wasn't sure if I should hate her for allowing this kind of marriage to take place I read in books the American value human life .

An also human right then why will see indulge in this act as to give her consent to this arranged marriage with her son .

" you are very pretty child " she said . cupping my face in her hand with a huge smile on her face .

Her hands where all wrinkled as she was between the age of 50-70
An there son looked younger I wonder if she had given birth late in her marriage .

" indeed she is pretty Barbra" her husband murmured as he also pulled me in to a hug patting me on my back.

Like I was his daughter he was nice to me asking me questions about my schools an that I have graduated an other stuff .

The young man was still standing outside the door I hardly got a clear look at him as he was not facing me.

My mother ran up to him hurriedly with the ritual tray of sweet an the Holly candle light

She covered her hair with her saree as she perform the ritual for cleansing when a new member comes to the family this ritual is performed.

She clear the air with the tray before him three times an feed him the sweet from the Holly tray before she welcomed him inside.

She gave him a warm hug like a long lost son.

He was finally inside the house .

Straight young man devilishly gorgeous with short wavy hair. With deep brown eyes Dressed impeccably In a dark business suit in a reddish tie.
I must say for this young man taking care of his body must be his top priority as his body had a define line of perfection as the suit hug his body perfectly well I scan him. For a while without blinking an inch.

From Head to toe his shoes was shining dark ,a covered shoe an a black velvet watch . Rolex I presume as it was a bit lose in his hands but the vain in his hands appear to be very intimidating an very appealing which made him more marvelous .

I turned my face away not to look like a pervert but Suhani must have caught me during this entangling moment.

He stood in front of me looking emotionless looked me dead in the eyes as I quickly fold my hands to greet " namaste" I said to him with my hands folded he walked pass me like he didn't get a word of what I was saying .

My father pulled him Away to The living room asking him about business an other relative stuff .

" theek hun( he is not bad) " Suhani said to me noddedimg her head with a dirty smile of you must like him. That much to have checks him out.

I knew what she was thinking but I didn't want to ask not to get budged as if Suhani wasn't enough Rashme had to join the conversation making me looking like the idiot .

"Aaii he is handsome look at him father did chose nicely " I bump her with my shoulder an walked away not to be teased bug knowing Suhani an Rashme there would follow me around .

Both where nagging an getting on my nerves I manage to avoid there silly question but not so much .

" let it be Suhani he is a bit cute that's all " I murmured looking at the floor where I was seat an the court yard with them circling me like some meeting we where having .