Maybe Lucy's in the lockeroom? She probably is.
"So who's your new roommate, Gray?" I ask him. Finishing off the slushie. The color is drained and there's only frost of ice.

"It's Lyon." He says, pissed. "Honestly I'd rather be roommates with you, and that's seriously saying something."

I grin, as I show him my fist. He rolls his eyes at me. He finally pumps my fist. We enjoy the silence, following by the manly loud screams of Cana as she yells at the guys. "STOP SPLASHING WATER—YOU BETTER STOP-ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, DROY. I'm about to kill your leaking hamburger helper ass!" She shouts.

Juvia suddenly pounces from underwater. Scaring the shit out of me I drop my slushy on the floor. There's hardly spill; more ice. "Oh my god!" I pick up the mess.

"So you really could do it. That's amazing." Gray says, he looks dazed into his thoughts. "Do what?" I ask, looking at Juvia who's smiling her cheeks bright pink as she smiles at Gray. Both share an intimate stare. "Juvia was proving to me that she could hold her breath under water for five minutes." Gray says, now looking at me.

I blink, "Are you the real Loch Ness monster everyone's talking about?"

Gray scowls at me instantly, "Shutup, you idiot." Juvia gives me a dirty look. "Yeah, shut up."

"Oh wow," I say. "You two should just date already."  They both look away. Bright red. "What about you? Shouldn't you be dating LUCY?" Gray brings up.

Juvia perks up. "Oh?"

"Shutup! We're just friends." I state. Angrily. But I can feel myself blush as I try to hide it. My whole freaking body vibrates for a whole second. "Yeah. More like friends with benefits? I saw him with Lucy alone. They were gone for like an entire day."

"Never thought Natsu would get another girl to like him." Juvia says, intrigued. I glare at her and then back at Gray. "Yeah me neither." He smirks at me. "We're just friends! She doesn't see me that way! You guys better not talk shit around and ruin our friendship." I clench my jaw.

"Oh he's in the friend zone." Juvia says, like it explains everything. Gray agrees with a nod, "Oh yeah he is. Pretty hard spot. Try getting out of that one."

"What!?" I shout, feeling offended.

"Trying to get out of the friend zone like..." Gray sings.

Juvia laughs, "Poor Natsu." Gray laughs and walks towards the pool. "Natsu's in the friend zone!" He mocks, as he splashed into the pool. Juvia treads next to him, as she throws her head back and laughs. They both laugh together.

"Oh whatever," I snap. "I'm leaving."
I say that as I pass by. Then I see Lucy, but I had just passed her as I heard her voice echo as I left. "Natsu? Where you going?" It sounded muffled like she had something in her mouth. I grinned like nothing happened as I passed by Gray and Juvia again.

"And I'm staying." I said, under my breath.

I hear some girls giggle and joke around as they tell Lucy something. Lucy just ignores them and eats her blue popsicle that she's currently holding in her hand. Her hair is in long pigtails that reach her waist. I try to ignore the fact that she looks very attractive right now in her swimsuit. "What took you so long? Were you fighting zombies again?" I sigh, as I step closer to her.