Chapter 24

Destiny POV

After that awesome sex I fell asleep on top of Caine with a smile on my face, he is perfect although we aren't on good terms but after this i am sure we are coming to good terms.

I felt a stir but I didn't move I hug tighter only to feel my hands squeezing softer into Caine side. I jerk up and look down only to see that caine put pillows underneath me. What a fucking prick! When I thought we were getting along, he only use me for sex.

I got up and stormed into the bathroom ignoring the rapid pain between my legs and do a quick job in there, then got out wraping the white fluffy towel around my chest, and blow out my wet hair with the blow dryer.
I went into the closet only to find all my bags packed and lean towards the door

What the hell!?

I pull out a blue shorts and my red Spiderman crop top and slid my foot into my flip flops and made my way down the stairs

I still can't believe Caine, that manipulated fool

"Well, Good morning", I jump in fright .

"Will you stop doing that! " I scream at Caine Who was sitting around the island table enjoying my red face.

"How did you sleep darling? "
He asked still smirking at me.
I never see a real smile from this fool.

"Fine, since you plan to ask."
I turn around to exit the kitchen but my anger was boiling inside of me, so I turned around to acknowledge him.

"you know you are a disgusting human being after you use me for sex you left me in bed and sat down here asking me how did I slept when you know damn well I am sore as hell!" I said in one breath.
God I feel much lighter.

He began to laugh.

And I mean not the charming laugh if he had one
It is the wicked witch or should I say warlock laugh.

"What's so funny? "

"You".

I rolled my eyes and began to walk out .

"stop right there!"

I stop suddenly and slowly turn around only to come in contact with him.

"You need to stop talk for once and observe, what is he talking about ?

"I didn't leave you in bed and sat down here sipping coffee I sat down here making breakfast for you, hell I even pack your bags. "

With my mouth hanging down and shut like a fish, that's when I smell the sweetest aroma ever. How could I miss that smell?

He didn't even say anything he just got back to sharing the food he prepared , which consist of bacon ,scramble eggs, with toast bread and two chocloate muffin with a large cup of black coffee just the way i like it .

Sliding a plate to me ,i stared down at it although my belly is rumbling like a tractor I still feel embrass about what happen and feel the need to apologise.

Pecking up through my long eyelashes i finally met his priecing eyes.

"I am sorry." I muttered.

"Its fine,and i am sorry too for shouting at you",he muttered back and continuing sipping his coffee.

I ate everything on my plate ,i was extra full it was the best meal i had since i can remember. He's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

"As you notice i already pack your bag , we are visting my cousin to stay for awhile and no question ask" ,he said while getting up.
Good the asshole is back.