Chapter 3

Today, I will go job hunting I am a little nervous but I need this so I had to be brave. I take a look at myself I don't look too bad, the pencil skirt hugged my figure perfectly, my hair straighten and put to the side . I don't have time to take second glance or what not I just hurriedly grab my purse off the counter and dash down to the receptionist who is busy admiring her nails I think that's her regularly thing. I told her good morning and head out I didn't bother to eat because I don't want to be late on the way
I will buy a cup of coffee if I have time. I hail a cab and my searching began.

Six hours later

I am tired of walking I try so many places but they turn me down, some say I am not qualified ,others say I am too young. I know this was going to happen, I walk down to a nearby coffee shop named 'hot sip'.
A/N: (Don't really sure a coffee shop is by that name just made up something)

I ordered a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and a cupcake because that's all my money could buy ,I sit near a window seat I was on the verge of crying because of my father I never got a chance to go to college, I wish my mom was here.
I quickly wipe away my tears  when a tall man enter the coffee shop , he order and walk over to my table, he wore a light blue suit with a rose pink tie ,his blonde hair look ragged, he is handsome but his face read no expression, he got that bad boy look.

"Hey can I sit with you? "
Although he got that look his voice didn't match up to his looks he sound friendly .
"Sure you can sit. " I reply meeting his eyes as he do a signal, I was wondering what he was doing when I see a goddess in front of me he look like a model in his dark blue kiton K-50 with red tie ,he wear a dark sunglasses he look like a girls dream come through he stroll towards my table everyone give him way like he is a god or something even women with there husband are gawking at him , some men too. I sit like a dead fish with my mouth open as he sat in front of me. I quickly close my mouth with wide eyes how can a man be so prefect. Other men were with him but he look like the Don. And must I add a bad one.

Caine POV

I just had to handle some shit with another family they know they can't just steal my damn money and got away. I need to clear my head so I told my best friend Ethan to come with me to have a drink of coffee so we can sort the shit out. It took me one fucking hour from my house to get here can't believe I am driving this far for a cup of coffee but I need my head to clear and deal with this fucker who took my money.

I drove up at this place name ' hot sip' I hear they have the best coffee ever.

I went there only to find my best friend already in and seated in front of a young girl I can't really see her face so i walk up nearer to take a look at her.

I notice the girl staring she is beautiful, her blue eyes staring at me remind me of the deep blue sea , her breast was just begging to jump out of her red v-neck blouse . She can't be a slut and look this innocent ,I mean just looking at her right now she can be so much more than a whore . These slut nowadays . Well if she is selling I am buying I really need to release some stress.

I sat beside my friend and take a good look at her, she didn't look like my friend type and certainly not mine either I like blonde I don't really know why but just sitting here look at her she look tired and stress and I glimpse a long scar on her cheeks a little pale but I still can see it. I guess her partners are hitting her. Why did Ethan bring this slut and he know what we are going to discuss.

"Hey, who is the chick? " I whispered
"I don't know man, just see her here", he replied . Well if he didn't bring her that mean I am safe. Thank God.

"what's your name ? " my friend ask.