Chapter 12

Breakfast was going well but Caine seem to be avoiding me whenever I look at him , he turn his head  the other way.
I couldn't stand the tension, I walk into the kitchen with the maids they are becoming my best friends now I  finish washing the plates and was about to head out when i feel his shadow over me i am not that short but compare to him I am short,I didn't know when he reach behind me I could feel his hot air tingling my neck. It happen so sudden, he push me up the counter and start kissing me, I kiss him back. His hands are all over my body. I ran my fingers through his black locks while he groan with pleasure it sound so sexy, he made me wet my underwear.        
What is this for me .

He finally pull away so he could caught his breathe . He stood in front of me with his forehead on mine like for two minutes then he help me down off the counter. This boy is gonna kill me. By this my cheeks are redder than a tomato.  All the maids were staring at us some with amusement and some with worry.  I wonder why they would be worry?

"yow! Nigga aren't we suppose to go to the beach today? "A thick British accent man shout making his way in the kitchen with a empty Hennessey bottle.
Caine nodded and smirked my way .I feel my cheeks getting hot again for the second time this morning.

" whose the chick ?" The  man ask.

"Destiny,my friend" Caine said.

"Hi, destiny I am Sheree boyfriend Tim", he said while kissing the back of my hand. He is such a gentleman but something other than  a gentleman scream out.

We walk back out to the living room everyone was on the couch chatting away until Britney made the announcement.
"Hey, it's time to hit the road go change! "

I don't think I have ever being to the beach.  I can't wear a bikini and besides I don't even have one.

"What's with that face bestie?"Sheree asked.

"I don't have any swim wear. "

"Stop fretting! Come on! I pack for many sizes." Shay answered ,barging in from the living room door. Have I forgot to mention that since I know shay,  she is always prepare for anything.

" OK let's go then !" I ran in with Shay and head to her room with Britney and Sheree shouting at us to slow down.

After the many yes and no's they finally pick out a swim wear for me it is a red all in one with only three strings holing it and the sides are cut out so some skin are showing. It make my boobs perk up and butt look enormous it didn't look bad but my scars make me cringle and remember my pass which I try to forget these pass days .

Who did that to you ?",Britney point at my back.

I start to cry because these girls have to see me like this, I must look like shit to them right now, fuck my life and my disgusting father he cause me all the pain in my life.

" hey , don't cry we didn't mean to do you nothing. Sorry if we offend you".

"What the fuck is going on in here ! Why is she crying?" Caine barge in out of nowhere and shout at the three girls, I wanted to tell him that they did not trouble me but he already order them out . On Sheree way out she whisper something in my ear I only got the last part, he loves you.
How could someone so perfect love me.

"Hey come here, what's up with you baby? " he hug me and this made tears ran down faster.

"I... I can't t...t take my life,it's so mess up" I cried harder into his chest.

" look at me don't you every say that again , OK?"

I only reply a hmmm, I am falling for this boy and I don't like it. I don't even know half of him he's like a mystery piece, hard to solve.