Chapter 7

Destiny POV

Today I am going to see if I get any job I doubt it any ways. I got run out of the hotel I don't know why and I am homeless I need anything that can help me with money even if it is to turn a maid.

I came from the shower to find my room door open  what is going on?

"Look who we have here?"

No it can't be him I know that voice anywhere  but what is he doing here yet again in my room!

"W..ha..t do yo..u want?"
Why am I stammering ? I am so weak.

"Oh, babe I come for you?" He said rubbing my bare back I don't even know when he reach so near. What is wrong with this man?

"Don't touch me!" I shout at him and step back  with tears rolling down my cheeks I am definitely weaker than I thought.

"Ssshh,  I understand sweetie come here ."

I don't know what make me go to him I am most definitely weak. I guess I needed to pour out my heart to someone.

He feel so nice and comforting I wish I could stay there the whole day. But  that's impossible.

He look down at my bed and take up my bag which I pack up because of the dilemma earlier
Excuse me ,Miss Chambers their is a little problem with your credit card and we are so sorry but you need to pack your stuff and check out

"are you kidding me right now! " I shouted at the receptionist.

"Madam, can you please be calm and we will talk this out. "

"Fuck you! "
I know I am being rude but what is wrong with my life everything is messed up.

 "How, destiny! " Caine wake me from my thoughts and back to the current situation.

"Give me my bag." I manage to say between my unshed tears.

"Your living with me."he said in a boring tone.

"What!? ,are you mad I think I will be OK thank you."

"Oh darling I know you are homeless ".
He walk up to me looking me dead in the eyes.

Is he trying to make me feel bad? What a annoying prick. He seems nice next he is annoying as hell.

Every thing happen so fast I only see darkness all around.

What the hell?

——————————————————

A/N: Guys what is going on?

. What do you think Caine is planning to do?

.poor destiny I hope she is alright 

Remember to vote and leave your comment

Thank you

💞💞💞💞💞ItzCleo455💞💞💞💞💞💞