Chapter 17

Destiny POV

The next morning I went down and prepare breakfast as usually since I am now the maid.
By the time I finish set the table , Caine walk in with his whore Natasha he didn't even say good morning. I pour their coffee and then walk out Caine didn't even once glance at me. I plan I am not going to let it bother me so I went to my room and got in the shower. I am going to spend the day without the sight of Caine.
After the long shower I wear a green shirt, my black skinny jeans and my black converse.

I walk over to the huge mirror attached to a dresser and comb my hair it is now smooth and straight much easier to handle. I grab my purse from off my head and head down to find Caine talking a hush voice I am not a person who eavesdrop but with Caine anything is possible.

I tip toe around the door to his office, his back turn towards me he fling his hands angrily like the person on the other could literally see him.

"What the fuck!, I thought I kill him! " he shouted at the person I shiver at his voice I am so sorry for that person on the line.

I got caught up with my mind that I didn't see when the shadow cover over me. My eyes slowly peep up towards Caine with him looking at me piss.

"Why are you kneeling here? " he sound irritated .

"Nothing" I simple reply back.

" well get up you look pathetic" he said with disgust and pushed me towards the walk way and step over me.

I got up and walk outside the cold wind hit me across my face it slap like a bitch I tuck my hands under my blouse and head down the street.

I enter a small coffee shop and order a black coffee with a slice of vanilla cake. This is my favorite thing in the morning just to relax and watch people spend their lives how they want it.

I have being sitting there for a long time that I didn't notice the time. I left a two dollar tip on the table I know it isn't much but at least anyone who took it can use it to help out situation.
I ran through the doors of the shop and hail a cab to take me home.

Forty five minutes

It took me forty five God damn minutes to reach home . And the worst part is the rain began to fall causing my green blouse to become transparent. I try to adjust my blouse by shaking the water out so it doesn't show much of my black bra ,I knock on the door and waited a couple more minutes but no one answered I knock a little louder and press my ears against the door.
I could hear hush voices and shuffling inside. I push the door to my surprise is slowly swing in.
The sight in front of me made my eyes nearly flew out of it's socket.

Caine and a couple of men including kymani, Ethan and Tim stood over a man with guns pointing at him. I couldn't really see who the man is because Caine was circling him like a lion ready to pounce at is meal.

"What are you doing here Nick ? " Caine grumble at him.

" None of your fucking business! " the man shouted but whimpered in the end when Ethan pushed his gun down his neck. Who did hell is Nick?

I screamed , causing all heads to turn towards the door. Caine eyes were black and a slight red could being seen.
He march towards me spinning his gun in his hands.

"Get out all of you!, and take that traitor with you to the warehouse. "

I scramble away but his voice stop me.

" stop right there! And Ethan get the fuck out! "

"What's wrong with you Nigga? " Ethan asked sounding pissed.

Caine didn't bother to acknowledge Ethan he grab my hands and drag me up the stairs. My heart beat fast against my chest when he pushed me inside the bathroom causing my head to hit against the face basin. I cried in agony.

"Shut up bitch where the hell were you?" He stood over me his face was red with anger.

I hung my head down why is he treating me like this I did nothing wrong.

"Huh?, answer me! "

I cried out when he pulled a portion of my hair into his hands and bang my head against the wall I tried to stop him but he cocked his gun to my head stopping all my movements. I guess this is how I am going to die.

" what the hell man!, let her go Nigga!"
Ethan barge in and pulled Caine off me. He flung himself from Ethan and stormed out of the room with Ethan trailing him.
I slide down the wall and cried.
How is my life going like this, I don't deserve to live.
I cried slowly as sleep consume on the floor cover in blood.