Chapter 15

Destiny POV

( Natasha in media)

After Caine ran up the stairs I dry my eyes and put the food in the fridge and went to the theatre room to watch a movie , Miss Annabella won't talk to me after what happen so I am basically alone in the house.

I just  finish watching the second season of 'Supergirl' I love that show from I see it.
'Ping pong' someone is at the door.

"I am coming! " I race from the theatre room and to the front door. I pull the door and there was Caine standing with his back turn kissing a blond hair girl right in front of me. She look like a model she is prefect while me is I don't know.  How can he do this to me? But then again he would never want me.

"Who's this honey ?" The slut ask Caine looking like she see a dirt smug on the floor.

"She's our new maid."he told her with  disgust lacing his voice as he glance over me. I never feel this bad in my whole life. I am not going to cry over him I keep on telling myself.
Oh my God I knew this day would be coming but I never thought so soon.

I ran upstairs to his bedroom and took all my old stuff I don't want his money or anything I thought we meant something but I was wrong.
I drag my old traveling bag behind me down the stairs

"What are you doing with that bag?" Caine said standing at the doorway with his hands cross he look piss .

"I am going to go and get my own place."I told him not looking in his eyes.

"I sorry I said those things to you but you can't leave ,ever!"He said in a serious tone.

"I can't stay here making you insult me all the while I can't stand it!" I told him crying I don't know where is his Bitch.

"Honey what's going on out there?" The under privileged dog ask from upstairs I don't like her one bit she look like trouble.

She walk down the stairs like she own the damn place.

"Oh sweetheart ,why is your maid holding that dirty thing on the floor?  Get it off woman and mind you soil it how pathetic! " she shout in my face Caine tense a little and then didn't even told her to stop instead he kissed her. What is wrong with him?

"Get back to work Destiny. ".Caine sighed and pulled the giggle goof behind him.

I feel like crying but I know what he is  capable of and I can't leave so I better just stay but where would i sleep if I went away? Poor me.

Caine POV

Right now I don't feel like doing anything I just call destiny a maid. how I feel so low my friends are gonna kill me.
I didn't want destiny to leave I just don't know, I mess up big time. Why is Natasha back? This is so funny but I still love her but hearing her talk to destiny like that made me angry I don't believe this is the real Natasha.

I call Ethan and told him all that happen.

Ethan : 'Sup bro, what's going on? '

Caine:  'Guess who is back?'

Ethan: 'I don't know. '

Caine: 'Natasha Williams.'

Ethan: 'What the fuck! Are you high Nigga?'

Caine: 'No am cool, for real she came in my office with a shitty short story like I would believe her I think she is working for someone. '

Ethan: 'I am coming to check you tomorrow and your mom said to call her. Bye buddie.

Caine:  'Cool  bro .'

I hide the facts about destiny but I have to let this look real.

I wonder what mom want now Jesus Christ!

Mom is killing me about wife I can bet she is planning in getting some girl to hook me up I have destiny or maybe not anymore.

Caine: 'hey what's up mom why do you need me to call you now?'

Mom: ' Cant I ask my son to call me? Dear I am having a little party for your dad can't you  come and please bring a proper girl this time no damn Hooker.'

Caine: Mom you know I don't even talk to dad and yet you are asking me to come and my girlfriend isn't feeling well I can't come I am sorry mom.

Mom:  OK dear, but it is time for you to talk to him..wait did you say girlfriend? Oh darling I want to met her please come next Saturday.

Caine: bye mom I will see if I make it.

I don't know what I just get myself into.
I can't bring destiny that would be weird so , guess I will be bring Natasha to give dad a heart attack.