"I know right! It also helps that I have a good teacher." She told him looking at Avi, and Kevin rolled his eyes.

"You guys should probably stop now though. Give your powers a rest so you don't get any pains." He warned, they both nodded. "Let's go get our car."

They went to the parking lot and looked around. Kevin used the keys to make the car beep a few times. They finally found a shiny black car that was responding to the keys. After putting their bags down, they opened the trunk and got to work. They tried and tried, but all of their bags wouldn't fit. Avi and Kevin were about to give in when Kirstie stepped up.

"Stand back. Let me work my magic." She said, cracking her knuckles.

A few minutes later, all of their bags were packed snuggly in the trunk of the car.

"Woah, how'd you do that? Did you see how it was gonna be and do it like that?" Avi asked, and Kirstie laughed.

"No, I've just got a lot of experience with shopping." She admitted with a smile. "Let's fill up on gas so we can get to the hotel and I can get the bigger bed again."

"Excuse you, but the bigger bed will be ours." Kevin told her, closing the trunk and getting in the passenger seat.

"Are you finally going to help me with securing a standard sleeping place?" Avi asked, getting in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired of waking up with you wrapped around me." Kevin said as they drove out of the parking lot, and Kirstie laughed.

"One, I'd like to see you try to get the bigger bed, and two, I should've taken a picture of that!"

"You better not." Avi said, looking in the rear view mirror at her.

"I might, you never know. Well, I do." She said with a smirk.

They started arguing and Kevin was trying to get them to stop when he looked back at the road.

"STOP THE CAR!!!!" He yelled, and Avi slammed on the brakes.

The car jerked to a stop and they saw they had veered off the road a little and almost hit a lamp post. Everyone in the car was breathing heavily and Kevin glared at Avi.

"Okay, you aren't allowed to drive anymore." Kevin said, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

He walked around to the driver's side and opened the door.

"Out." He said, and Avi scrambled to get out of the car.

Once he was out, Kevin got in and buckled his seatbelt again. Avi went to the passenger's side and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Um, Kevin? Can you maybe unlock the door?" He asked, but Kevin shook his head.

"Nope, you're sitting in the back and Kirstie sits up here."

They were quiet for a moment, then Kirstie slowly got of her seatbelt and opened the door.

"I feel like I'm walking into the principal's office." She whispered as she passed Avi.

"Me too." He said, and then they both got in the car.

After they put on their seat belts, the car was silent for a few more minutes before Kevin spoke up.

"Are you guys going to stop arguing?" He asked, and they nodded. "And are you going to stay quiet until we get to the gas station?" Another nod. "Good, now I don't want to hear anything unless it's important."

He started the car, got back on the road, and started driving to the nearest gas station. A few minutes had passed when they finally found one and pulled in next to the pump. Remembering the number, Kevin got of the car.