Copy Right and Author's Note

Blood and Honey: The Beast of the Damned

By Kenzie Dyer

Copyright © 2017 by Kenzie Dyer

All rights reserved.

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, scanned, distributed, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, print or otherwise).

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales are coincidental.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Author's Note

Hello, my Blood and Honey  fans!

I'm back and so is Trisley for round two.  Book two will be dual POV...this may change,  who knows with me.

Things to remember, there will be blood, biting, more blood, and more biting. No sparkles. We don't like them.

I will update this note when I know more. I'm along for the ride with you guys this time. How exciting and terrifying.

Now, welcome to the new, post-war world, my lovelies.  It's going to be *spoilers removed* .

((•̀ᵥᵥ•́))         / (⁎˃˂)

*Note: This is the SECOND book. Please read the first in the series, Blood and Honey, before starting this one.