"Ah-ahm, thank you," the old man stumbled, "would you like to pay in installments or-"

"We'll pay cash," the crimson interrupted him.

The man's eyebrows nearly reached the hairline. He gestured them to follow him. Back in the container, he got them the documents and the key. Namjoon placed the small, black case on the table and opened it, showing him the money. Carefully, as if he never had seen this much money at once, the man took out the discussed sum and closed the case again, turning it around, so the programmer could take the handle.

The black-haired looked at the papers, "Thank you very much. I guess the car has no owner right now, for it has no plates?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Perfect. We'll register it ourselves. Have an enjoyable day, and don't forget to buy new clothes. Appearance is everything in your business."

With that, the two left the container.

"You'll get the van and I'll wait for you at the gate," the black-haired instructed. Taehyung took the keys and turned to get their new car. A dirty smile played on the younger's lips. What was it with this guy? Was there even one hour without dirty thoughts?

"What's the grin for?"

"Nothing, I just wondered if you are this commanding in bed, too," the mathematician replied.

This guy was unbelievable. But he would do a damn explaining himself to the other. They were colleagues, not childhood friends, and he would keep it at that. If possible.

Jumping into his own car, Namjoon realized they had not checked on any possible flaws. What beginners... Well, he was a lucky guy. Let's see how much luck he got today. Fortunately, the way back showed that the car was flawless. It even seemed to have a good sound system included, judging from the crimson's moving lips. Namjoon watched the younger through his rearview mirror bobbing his head to the beats of the radio music. Time to get the barista. He pulled out his phone and sent a message with a time.

Yoongi felt the phone vibrate in his pocket and pulled it out. Just a time, like always. Sometimes Namjoon was a little too efficient. Well, his café would have to close before it even really opened. Over the last days this had happened often. Hopefully, he would get payed back for the loss. Fortunately, there were just a handful of customers. He left his place behind the counter and turned the sign on the door. There was enough time, so he did not have to ask his customers to leave.

Fifty minutes later, the last one left the café, and he could lock the door and get out. Cleaning would have to wait. Getting on his motor bike, he put on the helmet and started the engine. He had bought the vehicle after his last job, and he loved it. Driving a car was so boring compared with driving a motor bike. He would never change his black Kawasaki ninja for any car in the world, not even for the Ford GT he had a serious crush on.

When he arrived at Namjoon's, he sat in front of the door, throwing a grumpy look at anyone who looked at him in the wrong way. Could a man not sit on the threshold and have a smoke? Five minutes later, the other two eventually arrived and parked in front of him. Taehyung jumped out of a brand-new, black Ssangyong van. So, they had been buying the car for the mission. Nice choice, just a little too showy for his liking with the glossy, black paint.

"We need to get some things, and then we'll start prepping our car for the job," the black-haired greeted him.

"Have a nice day, too..." Why was Namjoon always that stressed?

"Yeah, whatever."

When they reached the top floor, Namjoon rushed into the second room, instructing them what to take down. With several cases (Yoongi saw the tool-kit, a welding machine, many paint cans and several more bags and little tools) they went back to the cars, putting everything into the van. Namjoon decided Yoongi would go with Taehyung in the Ssangyong. He would send them the route in case they lost each other in the traffic.