Part three

Jimin nodded as he adjusted to the size of the male, which took a bit longer than most. He bit his lip and started to rotate his hips, a painfully slow and teasing pace, but one that would only allow the male to see what was coming next.
After a few moments longer of the slow, teasing pace he began to fully grind and rotate his hips down against the male, keeping himself impaled on the males cock. Soft, sensual moans spilled from his perfectly plump lips- another feature that worked well for him. "Like this, Sir..? Or more~?" He licked his lips slowly as he allowed himself to get carried away by the pleasure.

Yoongi growled at Namjoon's order, but he supposed it was better than any sort of punishment he could have been given.
This whole thing was almost making him forget about that.
He shoved Jungkook down on the ground, feeling blood from scratches begin to pool in dead skin, and drip down the back of his neck.
Yoongi quickly undressed his top half as he walked towards the youngest, tossing the clothes to the side, body glistening with sweat, pale skin decorated with black and blue bruises and cuts from previous fights.
He pulled his belt loose, his tongue swiping over his lips in desire and anticipation.

Jungkook hit back against the carpet behind him and lay on his back, legs bent at the knees as he watched Yoongi undress himself. The maknae was still pretty much fully clothed - and he'd either have to fully strip himself down, or just rip a hole through his clothing for Yoongi to gain access.
If this was Namjoon's idea of a bonding exercise; then he definitely knew what he was doing. Jungkook was craving Yoongi, not wanting to be apart from him for a single second - so they would definitely work better together from now on because of this cemented link between the two of them.
JK felt no shame or fear when he saw the elder boy drawing closer to him; just excitement because he knew what was coming - and he couldn't wait for it. But, he sat up and leaned forward - wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck as he forced the male to the ground and pinned him there so he was able to climb on top of him, clearly going to fight him for dominance. "Looks like we've got a small problem."

"I want you to do everything you possibly can." He purred softly, placing his hands to grip the others waist.
He moved one hand up slowly, tracing it along the others skin and into his damp hair. "Turn around and face your friends. I want you to watch them - let them see the pleasured face of their fellow slutty pup."
Within seconds Namjoon's hands had returned to Jimin's waist, using his grip to lift he boy off of him, turn him around - and force him back down onto the long length all over again. However, the leader had caught sight of the two fighting dogs on the floor - which he rolled his eyes at. "Sort it out between the two of you, and fast. You can't both be dominant."

Jimin nodded and was about to move himself before he was lifted off of the male and made to turn around. He let out a soft whine at the loss of being full but it didn't last long.
He watched the two on the floor as he lowered his hips back down completely, letting out a rather sensual moan of pleasure as he took him back in. "Oh god-" he leaned forward and placed his hands on the males knees, using them for balance as began to bounce himself on their leaders cock.
He threw his head back and let out a string of moans, ones that could rival even the best of whores in town- which he was by far the best.

Yoongi hissed and kneed Jungkook in the stomach, knocking the taller off of him just in time for him to stand and pull his gun from his pants, cocking it and pulling the trigger.
He watched as the bullet bounced and clipped on Jungkook's side, earning him another shallow cut, leaking with crimson tears.
"Don't fight me today, Jeon Jungkook, I'm not going to have it," he snarled, his eyes flashing with both wrath and want.

Jungkook growled under his breath in response, lying in the same position he had been in a few moments ago - but this time with a red gash on his hip. "Aish.." he hissed when the gun hit him, instantly moving his hand to cover it. "Fine. I'm yours."
He retracted his hand from the wound because he knew it wasn't going to make it any better, and that he'd just have to put up with the familiar sting from being swiped by a gun. When he saw the blood on his hand he couldn't resist but to raise his fingers to his mouth and lap it all up, sucking it into his throat where the metallic taste of blood slid down his tonsils.
But for now, he had to focus on the order from his leader - which was more or less to fuck, or get fucked - by Yoongi. And currently, it looked like the second option was the most popular right now. The younger stripped off his white dress shirt and threw it to where his jacket was, leaving him only dressed from the waist down - which was a tad annoying. As he was removing his dress pants he also removed a few knives tucked away in the waistband and leaned forward, holding them to Yoongi's face. "Almost forgot about these. I'd hate for you to," he dragged one of the knives lightly down Yoongi's chest - barely scratching at the surface," get hurt." However, on the last word - he applied a little pressure, giving Yoongi a shallow wound of his own to make them even.