Part two

Jimin backed away from the scene slowly, swallowing harshly from the heavy scent of blood. It made his stomach churn, causing him to wretch slightly as he covered his mouth and turned his head away. "E-Excuse me.." he mumbled as he turned and made his way back up the stairs, trying to get as far away from the smell as possible.
Now- The small boy had to figure a way to settle things between the president and this man, knowing that once word got out of what this man had done.. He would have to calm sides. Deciding it best to calm himself down first, he held his stomach as he made his way up to his lavish room, quickly stripping himself of his elaborate clothing. He entered his bathroom and ran a warm bubble bath, slipping into the warm water with a sigh.

"We'll get him out of here." Jungkook murmured under his breath, standing behind his leader with his lips close to the male's ear. He then made a move forward, wrapping his fingers around the prisoner's wrists once again as he kicked the male forward and threw him into the back of one of their vans.
It was then his turn to jump into the driver's seat and drive far away from the hotel, where he disposed of the boy at a gas station where he could sort himself - and his life - out.
Upon returning to the hotel, Jungkook was already stripping out of his fancy clothing before he even walked through the doors - taking off his belt, suit jacket and undoing a few of his shirt buttons before entering the lounge where everyone else was waiting. "He's gone." He chucked his clothes down onto the couch, "that could have gone more smoothly than planned."

From the moment that the prisoner had been escorted out of the building, namjoon was quick to remove his mask, discarding it on some table.
The clothes he was wearing had gotten somewhat uncomfortable and he didn't hesitate once to strip down to just his trousers.
Despite his relaxed demeanour he was angry.. Screw that he was furious. He wanted all of the boys together in one room where he could show them just how much of a bad mood he was in.
"Jungkook I want you to gather all of the boys up, except Jimin... I have him covered." His tone was cold and devoid of feeling, like he wasn't caring of anything around him.
The leader turned on his heel and began to walk towards the bathroom that Jimin was bathing in, he pushed the door open without a second thought.
"Out, now." He ran his tongue across his teeth and glared at the younger male.

Jimin had just begun to relax in the bathtub when the door was thrown open and left him jumping. "Y-Yes, Sir..!" He sat up to drain the tub and rinse off the soap suds from his body. He whined as he stood up into the cold air, grabbing a towel to quickly dry himself off.
He didn't bother with getting dressed since he could tell how angered their leader was. Reaching out, he stepped out of the tub and wrapped himself in a fluffy robe, using the towel to dry his hair as he made his way down into the living room where Namjoon had wanted everyone. He took a delicate seat on the edge of the chair, still using the towel to dry his blonde hair.

"Do you know what kind of shit I could have gotten into?" Namjoon's voice started off quiet and cold, a hint of disappointment there. "All of you could have lost a leader because you're all too stupid to use your brains and think about who I'm going to beat the shit out of. Who even fucking let him into the auction? You're meant to do background checks."
Quickly the quietness grew into a growl that would have put wolves to shame, he tensed his fist up and slammed it against the closest thing to him.
"We weren't strong enough." He left that sentence blunt for a few moments. "Actually, let me rephrase that- you weren't strong enough." He spat the words out like poison, he wasn't feeling like holding back.
"You've disappointed me, this proves that you're all weak- you can't work together to quickly get information to me before I make decisions. And for that well...you all deserve a little punishment."

Jimin opened his mouth to speak in his own defence but he found it pointless to even try. At least he had actually gone out to figure out who this man was. He huffed and let his lip twitch in annoyance as the word punishment came in to play.
Honestly, he felt the didn't deserve a punishment. He was the one who had actually gone out to figure things out. "Namjoon-" he spoke softly. "I can mend things with the president. If you'll let me." He spoke in a calm tone, knowing it best not to get riled up when their leader was in this sort of mood. "I was working as quickly as I could. Forgive me."