"Yes mom. And be happy you are getting time to spend with Aadil bro. Enjoy that." She shot a wink and went to take her bags. While I tried not to blush or think at what she just said and I simply ignored.

             ♢°●°●°●°●○°●°●°●°●♢

I tried not to sleep as I was waiting for them to call and say they have landed. I have been siting in the hall for hours doing literally nothing. My head is pleading me to sleep but me being stubborn as always, kept on saying, 'their plane might just land in a few minutes. Lets wait for some more.' The stupid thing is, I didn't even checked at what time they will land in Bahrain. I know. Idiotic me. I thought to make coffee to keep myself awake for a while. So I went to the kitchen and made a cup. After few minutes I came with my mug and sat on my place and saw that my mobile vibrated. Finally! They finally messaged. I opened only to get dissapointed. It was just useless message talking about appliances. I rubbed my head a few times, trying to stop the throbbing pain. 'Just few more minutes Nawal, just few minutes' and with that I kept my head so it was resting on the sofa. Suddenly I felt two hands massaging my head. I tried to open my eyes but calmed down a bit knowing it's Aadil.

"Stop torturing yourself like this. It won't help but cause more problems. They still have few more hours to land Nawal. Sleep. You need alot of rest." I hardly heard him as I was feeling so sleepy but still I tried not to sleep.

I was going to say thanks but he suddenly stopped, thinking I slept. Don't ask me how but keeping my eyes closed, I found his hands and kept it on my head to keep on massaging. It felt really good. I heard his light chuckle and saying, 'goodnight Nawal'. I too wanted to say but I don't even know what I said and went into deep slumber.

The bright rays of sunlight falling on my face isn't my favourite way of waking up. I tried to cover with my blanket but couldn't find one. Also, I'm not in my bed. Where am I? I opened my eyes and then I realized that I spent entire night sleeping on this sofa. Great. Now my headache is gone but my neck is paining. I stretched a bit so the pain is less and it did worked. I went to my room and quickly freshened up.

What would I be having for breakfast? With that thought I went to the kitchen and saw Aadil cooking something. But that didn't stopped my on my tracks. What stopped me was the fact that, this is the first time I saw him wearing something casual. The guy who looks dashing in formals looks double dashing - if that's even a word, looking like this. The grey t-shirt presented his muscles perfectly, as if it was made for him. I mean, look at those sexy looking biceps an-

What the actual hell Nawal? I really have to control my emotions now. I know I have a small thing- okay a HUGE thing for hot body and all, but this is on another level. I felt my face heating with just this thought. 'He is your boss for God's sake! Act normal. Just act normal'. I kept telling that and entered the kitchen as if nothing just happened. Aadil was surprised to see me but still focused on     cooking...scrambled eggs, my favourite breakfast to have in a while. I wonder if this is his favourite too...

"Aziza called and said they have landed and so far she is loving Bahrain." Aadil said. I smiled and was relieved. Goodness, I literally looked like a mother who lost her child in the house when I was waiting for her call. No wonder Azi calls me a mom.

After having the breakfast, and let me tell you, that guy knows how to make some good scrambled eggs. We were sitting on dining table doing the pending office work.

"How's your headache? Hope it's gone now." Aadil suddenly spoke. Headache? When I got on- oh. The memories came flooded in my mind. I totally forgot about that! How I was being awake yet so sleepy then he coming and giving me a massage. I didn't even thanked him properly for his sweet gesture although many things were running in my mind about he touching my head.

"It's all gone now. By the way, thanks for that massage. Really needed that." He just smiled and went back to his work.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hehe. Hi guys. Please keep those death glares away from us. Have some mercy on us!

I know some might feel these chapters being boring but trust me, things are going to spice up after the return of Aziza and Naushin from their trip.

So, how was the chapter? Enjoyed it?

Do leave your

● LIKE
● COMMENT
          AND

● SHARE THIS STORY!

Do share your opinions guys. We really appreciate it.

P.S.   We really are trying to post as quickly as possible. And also on the schedule we planned to post. We think it might not work by posting 3 days a week. So we will be sticking for Fridays and Wednesdays.

Until then,
Love y'all💕