Chapter 2

All of you, on your knees, right now.” A loud voice spoke from behind.

None of the other boys ran, they just stood there frozen. The gun was only pointed at Harry and he was signaling them to run, but it’s impossible. I know, how are they not fighting back? It’s seven against four right? One difference, each of the men had gun and the seven were empty handed. It was worth a try right? “Now!” The man shouted. They fell to their knees. The guards behind the that girl Natasha and the man next to her rushed to the boys.

“Tie them up and search them.” However this now left Natasha with no guard behind her. She grinned, what a foolish move.She knew exactly how to untie her wrists from the training she had. Untied perfectly. Once she untied herself, she turned and untied him too. At this point only Harry and Niall had been tied up. Then she had a thought wait, why should I save them? I have better chance of just getting out if I just run right?… No, I’m done being the bad person. I need to help them. Natasha looked at the rest of them trying to get their attention with her decision made. She signaled them. She nodded, when they returned her nod, she kicked the gun out of the guard’s hand and punched him. Really hard. The guard fell to the floor. Now the others stopped. She quickly dived for the gun and pointed it at them.

“You won’t shoot.” The man who had the gun pointed at her at first said. He laughed. “If you shoot, you might hit one of us, just remember the rest of us have a gun as well.” The man who was also tied beside her followed what she did in suit. He snatched the gun and pointed.

“Well, now we’re even aren’t we, David?” He said. As he distracted the men with it, Natasha nodded at the guys. It was the signal. Simultaneously, Liam, Zayn, and Louis elbowed the men behind them. It was a 50/50 shot. None of them have experience in fighting and it was a shot at luck because they didn’t have any weapon as to where the men behind them had guns. Thankfully luck had chosen to be at their side at that moment. They hit them hard enough to create a distraction and in that quick second, they had the chance to jump up. However, Niall and Harry were still tied up.

“Agh,” The man shouted, who presumably is David, when he was elbowed. To his favor David’s distraction allowed Liam enough time to deliver a few punches his way and somehow magically knocked him out as well. Now it’s only the man who originally caught the boys left. Liam rushed to snatch David’s gun.

“So, Jake, what ya gonna do?” Natasha asked. Jake stood their with a smirk. He knew Natasha wouldn’t shoot him, she didn’t have the guts to.

“I’m probably gonna do this about now.” He raised a speaker to his mouth. “We have a break in, send some guar-“ Natasha shot the speaker out of his hand. It landed on the concrete and shattered to pieces.

“Did you think I wasn’t going to shoot?” She asked with a victorious smirk. His mouth was still open. Of course when he was elbowed by Louis, his gun had toppled onto the floor and by now Louis had claimed it already. The fight was between Natasha and Jake as the boys were trying to unknot Niall and Harry.

“No, not at all,” He knew the first part of his message had already been delivered, and it didn’t matter whether she shattered his speaker or not. Niall and Harry had been untied, but it didn’t matter if they were or not. In moments, guards rushed up and surrounded all seven of them.