Chapter 4

“Why?” Was the first question to be asked.

“Don't you see? They're going to go after us! Like they did to the other guy.” Zayn explained.

“But what about our lives? Our fans? Our families? Friends?” Liam reasoned with him. Zayn shakes his head.

“Only for a while. Until they catch them,” Zayn suggested.

“He's right,” That was the first thing Bryan said since the bizarre and absolutely crazy idea had been relayed. He turns to give a quick glance to the boys. “And it's better to stay out of contact with your loved ones, for their safety.”

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Harry speaks. His hand was against his forehead. This was just too surreal for any of them. Where were they going to go? What’s going to happen?

“What are we even going to do?” Louis asked. This was so unreasonable. There had to be another way.

“You don’t have long. They’re probably all after us,” Bryan spoke from the front. His eyes kept straight focusing on the road. He pushed further down on the pedal picking up speed. It was far from the city and they had to get there fast.

“Where are we going?” Liam asked. Bryan was just driving.

“The city, we’ll be able to lost them in a crowded area.” He answered. “Don’t you have a manager or something? You need to talk this out with your agency.” He suggested.

Simon. They had to talk to him. He will find someway.

“We have to go to Syco Headquarters,” Zayn voiced their thought.

“In the city,” Bryan said. They nodded. “Okay,” he added. Hopefully they’ll be able to make it out safely.

-.-.-.-

Natasha’s P.O.V.

I could hear Jake yelling from the outside. Profanities one after another fell from his mouth. “Fuck, we lost them.” He yelled.

“Maybe we can go after them,” Another suggested. The sound of metal hitting a body traveled to my ears. He was pissed.

“You fucking asshole, it’s too dangerous, we’ll lose!” A gun hit the floor. He was really pissed. “They’ve probably already started planning already.”

“Then we can get them.”

“There’s no fucking way they got out of the country yet. Not in the conditions they are. We need a plan.” Oh god, please help them.

-.-.-.-

Third person P.O.V.

Back at Syco Headquarters

Here goes nothing. The boys busted out of the car. Bryan followed closely behind. No one knew they were here. They pushed through the doors, gasps immediately filled the room. Niall’s complexion and Harry was still holding the gun.

He hadn’t noticed the deadly device still between his fingers. His index finger on the trigger; still. He quickly let go of the trigger and held it by the grip. They walked into the elevator paying no attention to the employees in the front room. The moment the door shut, Harry pushed the gun towards Bryan. He was absolutely terrified of the object. He had never once needed to use it. Now he wasn’t so sure how long that wasn’t going to stay.

They were all on edge and close to breaking down. This was all just a big mess and they couldn’t do anything. They were all helpless. What were they going to do? They were lost. Needless to say, they were even close to tears. This scared them so much.