Copyright and Author's Note

All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all the chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright 2015 © All reserved rights go to Jacy Yu or WithLoveJacy

I do not own anything associated with the band One Direction, Management, stylists or anyone else associated with One Direction.

Reminder: This is a fictional story so everything is fiction, including the character (Except for the members of One Direction) and the plot. This never happened in real life or reality, so please don't take any of this to heart.

∞∞∞∞∞

Here's a short background / author's note for this story (you don't have to read it, but if you do, here's a huge hug and a stuffed unicorn as my thank you):

So I've read a lot of fanfics where One Direction is the teachers, but they aren't famous. I thought to myself what if they were and the protagonist girl knows who they are. From there, I created this whole story with this crazy plot where they're in danger and all that stuff. (pssst, I can't say much without giving away the plot) Thanks for reading this crazy story that I pulled out of my butt. (for that, you get a bear hug from me and a million stuffed unicorns)