Epilogue (Liam)

I felt my bones start to ache as I hit the punching bad repeatedly, I wanted to feel that pain. Almost like I needed to feel that pain. That pain of losing what was rightfully mine to someone who was just a distraction in his life. I needed him. I need to feel him be around me 24/7 and not leave my side or the house. Like the good old days where he would do anything I told him to do then bend over for me. No one has given me that satisfaction since him. Every girl I've been with since him has been nothing more than a fuck and go. I didn't want that anymore. I didn't crave that anymore.

My fist pounded the bag until it ached to much for me to continue. Holding the bag in place, I rested my forehead against it to catch my breath. After recollecting myself I sat on a bench and unwrapped my hands go see dark bruises trailing my knuckles to my wrist. I just groaned and wrapped them back up, packed my gym bag back together and headed out to my car. Throwing it in the back I headed to no where besides just driving along but somehow I ended up in that last place I thought I would be. His house.

They were going out. I saw them walk out of the house. My love was carrying the child that was mine, even if he didn't want to admit it, and my replacement guiding their other child to the car. Before they got in the kissed quickly but I could tell that they had a lot put into it. Once they broke away my love beamed at him with so much love and adoration, it broke my heart and I just wanted to run over there and throw him in my car. To just take him away and lock him up with me.

They started to drive away in my direction so I looked down to my lap hoping they wouldn't look at me, once the passed I watched them in the mirror until I couldn't see them. Then my mind produce and stupid idea that could come back and bite me in the ass later on. But. Fuck it.

I climbed out of my car and checked down the road to see if they decided to come back then crossed the street towards the house. As I came up to the front door my phone rang. Looking down at the caller ID I answered with a groan.

"What do you want Mitch?"

"Have you scouted the house yet? If you want this plan to work then we need to know a floor plan." I looked over the house again, peaked in the windows and told him everything I could. As I spoke he write things down quickly, humming if there was anything good.

"Alright take a picture of the front door lock so I can get the right lock picking materials. Then I need and pictures and the back yard." His voice was rough and serious, making me roll my eyes. This wasn't anything serious, I just needed my love back.

I did everything he told me to along with some other things then I ventured back to my car.

"Alright, these should be good. Thanks and you owe me big time." And he hung up. I through my phone in the passenger seat, and ran my hands over my face. I wish I didn't have to go to this extent, but there was no other way and I needed him.

So I was driven to get what I wanted and to have him back in my world whether it was voluntary or not.

~*~

;)

Watch for sequel updates

;)