Fifteen

(this chapter contains strong events)

Petrified I sat on the floor with tears running down my face as Alice went to the door. She really would help me, I thought. I started looking around the house for an escape route but sadly I saw nothing close.

I look back at Alice who is unlocking the door opening it. Once Liam sees the door opening he pushes it open coming over to me.

"Hey baby. What are you doing here?"
"Shut the fuck Liam! Alice he's going to be-" I feel Liam's hand slap over my mouth and him whispering to me to be quiet.

"Sorry to disturb you Alice. We'll be leaving." He gives her a fake smile while dragging me out of the house towards his. I hear Alice shut her door and I'm kicking and screaming. Liam throws me on the snow covered ground standing over me.

"What the fuck Zayn! You can't just-"
"Yes I can you bastard! You were going to kill me!"

He smacks me as hard as he could I instantly feel my whole left side of my face go numb.

He grabs me by the shirt and started to drag me to the house. I scratch at his arms to let me go but I fail. Once we're inside he smacks me again but harder, I can barely feel my left side.

"You're so worthless! I can't believe you just did that Zayn! I could have gone to jail! You could have-"

"I would never go to jail! This is all you Liam!"  He picks me up pinning me up against the wall with his hands around my throat. He starts squeezing while I gasp for air and claw at his hands.

"Why did I ever think I loved you? You do nothing right, and you look like I picked you up off the streets." He starts to squeeze harder now. "God Zayn. Look at you? Your family left you I want to leave you then you'll have nothing left. I should have just let you kill your self. Why did I stop you?"

I can feel my face getting red and I'm starting to have darkness cloud my vision. I'm still clawing at his hands when the front door burst open.

"Police! Put the man down!" Liam growls then drops me raising his hands. I start to lose consciousness as police run to me but I still here Liam say one more thing before he is dragged away.

"Let him die. He deserves it."

~*~

After the event with my mother and sisters I finally get a moment of silence with Payton. Harry is out talking to the doctor while I can see my mom peaking through the window looking in to my room. I role my eyes and focus Payton, I run my fingers down her face then through her hair that is almost exactly like Harry's.

"My beautiful baby girl..." Not soon after that the door opens and in walks in Harry and my doctor. Harry sits next to me kissing me on the side of my forehead.

"So Zayn how are you feeling?"

"Good. Just a little pain but not bad."

"Well that pain will be gone in a couple hours but I want to ask you something."

I nod for him to continue getting scared and thinking of every negative outcome.

"How do you feel about breast feeding?"

"I'm fine with it." I say without hesitation. Harry looks at me with his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Well then that was easy. I'll go get Rebecca so she could show you how to do it." He smiles leaving the room. I feel Harry cuddle up against me along with Payton.