Eleven

{filler chapter}

After learning about the babies gender I got thinking about names. I've always loved the Blair or Payton and I think that Payton would be a beautiful name.

I was sitting bored on the couch eating peanut butter with a spoon watching cartoons. Harry was at work and since I'm not working I get to stay home eating all the food out of the house, and out oh boredom I normally end up calling Harry.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby,"

"Hey baby what's up?"

"I'm bored. Running out of peanut butter."

"I will pick you up some more on my way home okay."

"Thank you baby! I wove you!"

"I love you too. Anything else baby?"

"Can we get a puppy?"

"Maybe after our little princess is born. Have you thought of any names?" I do a little happy dance and put the phone on speaker setting on my bump continuing to eat my peanut butter.

"Yes I have, I like the name Payton."

"That's a pretty name better than what I was thinking."

"Oh god what were you think?"

"Well since you are craving peanut butter so much and she will probably be a peanut butter addict I was think we could name her peanut."

"Really Harry?" He laughs along with me at the horrid name.

"Yeah but I really do like the name Payton. I was thinking her middle name could be Liv."

"Payton Liv Styles. I like it."

"Payton Liv Malik sounds better."

"Well to bad we're sticking with Styles."

"I'm glad to know that you will be taking my name. I'm sorry to end this adorable moment but I have to get back to work baby. I love you!"

"I wove you to Harreh!" He laughs then hangs up, and I'm bored again with my peanut butter.

I set the jar down on the table and looking at my growing stomach. I run my hand over it feeling Payton kick at my hand. I smile, I still get teary over her kicking.

It's been a month since the doctors and I'm ready to have Payton out and in my arms.

We still haven't heard anything for Liam and I'm hoping we wouldn't any time soon. I'm always scared that I will run into him on the street.

I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen putting the peanut butter away then trying to find something to do. I sit back on the couch and look around, I see my sketch book laying on the table and I get an inspiration to draw. I pick it up looking through the drawings seeing one of Harry that I drew with a blue pen and one of my sisters and mom. I find a clean page and a pencil and start sketching.

After a while I end up drawing what Payton would look like, Harry's hair, his face structure, my eyes maybe my hair color. I look at my art work and smile at it, I set it down next to me then rubbing my bump.

I slowly drift off to sleep when my phone buzzes with someone texting me.

From Harry:
Hey baby so I get to come home early! I'm at the store picking up your peanut butter then coming home to cuddle with my princesses!

I smile setting my phone down waiting for my peanut butter and my cuddle buddy.

~*~