Eight

Ever since I told Gemma that I wouldn't be at work anymore for 9 months she's been with me almost everyday. I told her about my mum, how I haven't told her, and with that I got a huge lecture about how she should know her son is pregnant. Today I'm going to meet her and I'm terrified, Harry tried to get off work but I told him that he couldn't and had to work since I wasn't.

I throw on one of Harry's baggy hoodies only cause I'm starting to show, I grin every time I see it in the mirror. I walk to the front door grabbing my keys, wallet and phone heading out the door to my car.

I pull up to the local coffee shop seeing that my mum was already here, I groan not wanting to do this but walk in anyway. I see my mom sitting at a booth with her phone and I sit down on the other side.

"Zayn! My baby I'm so excited we could do this. How are you and Harry? What going on with work?"

"Harry and I are fine I'm not working right now cause one its summer break and another thing."

"Well what's the other 'thing'?" I'm so dreading this. She gave me a bright smile but deep down I could see that she was forcing herself to be civil with me.

"Well don't get mad but um, I'm pregnant." I pause waiting for her to flip out but she puts her hand to her mouth looking like she's about to cry.

"Really?" She finally asks in a quiet voice , I nod about to say something but the waiter comes over with her drink

"Um could you please make that to go please." He smiles going back to put her drink in a to go cup. She looks at me once then goes back to put her stuff away throwing a few dollars on the table.

"Mom, what are you doing?" My voice breaking a little already knowing what she's doing and what she's about to say.

"My son is not pregnant cause it is impossible and unreal. It should not happen. I can barely handle you being gay and now this! Zayn I can't handle this, I thought that both of you would at least adopt but I guess I was wrong."

The waiter hands her her drink and she leaves. I look at her then follow her to the parking lot seeing her drive away. I get in my car putting my head on the wheel trying not to burst into tears but it doesn't happen. I start sobbing, just wishing to be held right now and my mother would not be such a hard ass.

I pull my self together driving home trying not to think about what just happened. I pull up seeing that someone's car was there and someone at my door. I pull up beside it confused, I sniff wiping the tears away getting out. I hold my stomach looking down at it and seeing my ring rubbing against it. I look up walking towards the door trying to see who it was. He had short hair that was shaved on the sides and some facial hair that I could see but that all. As I got closer I said hello and he turned around I felt stunned seeing who it was

"Liam?"
~*~

I was sitting at my desk just wanting to go home to Zayn. He told me that he was meeting up with his mum today and he was terrified. I knew that his mum didn't approve of his sexuality and us but he didn't care even if she said the most hateful thing. I haven't got a text from him so I was hoping that everything went okay since he isn't supposed to being stressing a lot. I was trying to get some work done when I heard someone knock on my door. I said come in and Zayn's mum walked in, I sit up straight waiting to hear what she had to say. She stared at me deeply shutting the door behind her.

"So you knock up my son?" I just sat their looking her. I opened my mouth but she held up her hand telling me not to speak.

"I don't approve, I doubt I ever will. I don't want to say this but he has to get rid of it and try to adopt."

"You can't say that. He's your son!" I say standing up trying to not yell. "Do you even know what we have been through to get this far?! The last time we got here we lost it!" I say finally yelling. She just looks at me shocked.

"He's not my son anymore. I don't care what you say. He shouldn't be with you, he should be with a woman!" She yells and leaves. I just stair at her getting into the elevator. Niall just stares at me shocked while other people in the office stare at me. I walk upstairs to the door slamming it shut. I run my hands through my hair pulling out my phone that was in the desk calling Zayn. I wait for for him to pick up but he doesn't. I call him a few more times and he still doesn't.

I grab my stuff leaving my office going to towards the elevator. Niall try's to ask what happened but I just walked away. I get to my car driving home, when I get there I see his car. I park next to him getting out seeing his phone in his car. I walk up to the door opening it calling calling out Zayn's name. I hear him say that he is up stairs, I walk in to the room seeing him with his shirt off and him rubbing his stomach were a small little pudge was. I smile pushing away everything that happened today walking over to him putting my hands on his stomach giving it small kisses.

"How are my princesses doing today?"

"We've been better. But good." I gave him a small smile kissing his stomach again.

"Don't take forever princess daddy and papa want to hold you."

"Really Harry." I nod and kiss him.

"Really." And I kiss him again loving his glow and what's going to come our way.
~*~

So I hope this was good. Again I'm going to try and update a lot since school is coming up. I'm going to focus on this story for now only cause I can only come up with ideas for this story so yeah sorry....

Love you guys!!!