Thirty Seven

"Alright you guys be safe." Louis said waving goodbye to us while he took Jace for a sleepover. We waved goodbye to him and closed the door, hearing peace and quiet. But that soon ended when I was pushed up to the door with hands roaming my body and kisses on my neck.

"It's been so long since we've been able to have time to ourselves. I miss kissing you like this." He kissed me roughly after that and picked me up so my legs wrapped around his waist. Once I was on him he walked to the living room not breaking the rough kiss, but letting his tongue flood my mouth. We sat on the couch with me straddling him, and him slowing taking off my clothes.

Soon we were both undressed and I was under him with his kissing my hip bones, leaving love bites behind.

"F-fuck Liam." I moaned as he took me into his mouth and did wonders. I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping it at the roots making him moan onto me.

"F-fuck yes. God I love you."

~*~

My nap was interrupted by two things, that awful yet graphic dream and Harry busting through the doors calling for me. I was awake I just didn't turn around or say anything when he tried to call my name again. He came on the other side of the bed and kneeled to my level and looked right at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" I looked at him feeling tears come to my eyes but was hoping he wouldn't notice. I've been so emotional lately it's honestly annoying.

"For bringing you here while she was here. I didn't even know that she was going to be here. I thought-"

"It's fine Harry. There's nothing that we can do to change it but I don't want this trip to be ruined. I'm trusting you Harry." I got up and hugged him burrowing my face in his neck as his arms bear hugged me.

"Why don't we go to the beach and have a moment to ourselves before you have to work, yeah?" I told him as I was still hugging him but felt him nod.

We got ready and walked hand in hand to the beach, on the way there I was day dreaming of the movies when the couple would kiss in the ocean. I smiled to myself forgetting the drama and hugged Harry's arm as we got closer to the beach. When we got the the beach we set up our towels and put on sunscreen.

"Hey baby, do you need some sunscreen on your back and shoulders?" I looked over to see Harry smirking and walking over to me with sunscreen, I just had to laugh and nod. I turned around and felt his hands on my back rubbing in the lotion, he rubbed my lower back and kisses under my ear teasingly.

"Come on let's test the water," he said pulling away from me, and walking towards the water. I sped walked up to him but started running to beat him to the water. Once I was ahead of him I looked behind me to see him starting to catch up but I made it to the water as he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down!" I laughed as he walked further into the water, but I heard him laugh and start to tickle the inside on my thighs.

"Harry!"

"Okay okay I'll put you down." I was thinking that he would put my down on my feet. No he through me in making my go under. When I came up I pushed my hair out of my face and glared playfully at him.

"Really Harold. That was rude!" I laughed and splashed water at him, all and all we ended up in a water fight. This is the most fun I've had in awhile and I hope it never ends.

Once the water fight was over I felt Harry pick me up again making me wrap my legs around his waist as we waded into deeper parts of the water.

"It's so nice to see you smile and laugh again. It's been awhile." Harry says as he rubs my lower back and kisses my collar bone.

"It's has. I hope it never ends." My fingers tangle in his hair and I pull him into a kiss. It's slow at first but soon gets deeper and more lustful.

"You know we have a past that holds water sex right? We could at this to list." I giggled at his cheekiness but shake my head no.

"We just can't do that in the middle of the day where kids could see us."

"We're far enough out that they wouldn't understand." He goes to kiss me again but I dodge it and look at him with a alternative idea.

"How about later tonight when it's dark? Under the moonlight and in the water?"

"I've never seen you so adventurous like this before. I like it." He kisses me one more time before we head up back the beach to eat and tan.

As we are finishing up our food a group of people arrive at the beach and come near us.

"Hey Harry, see you guys beat us to the beach." One of his co-workers says giving him a look that makes him and I blush. The group consents of many guys but there are some girls and one that I honestly can't stand.

"Hey Harry do you mind if I lay my stuff next to you?" She asks while bending down so her whole cleavage is about to fall out of her "swimsuit". Harry doesn't have time to respond because she just throws her stuff down and sits next to him, a little to close for my comfort. I didn't even know I was death glaring her till Harry placed his hand on my thigh and gave me an "I'm sorry" look. I gave him a smile and just put my sunglasses on and tanned. So much for the happiness from awhile ago.

The whole afternoon was quiet until I looked over at Harry to see her flaunting herself, basically on his lap. So I got up from my spot and sat on his lap giving him a kiss.

"So baby what's the plan for the week?" I say as fake as I could with my blood boiling.

"Um it's just going to be some boring work stuff for the first half of the day then after noon it's whatever you want to do baby." He grabs my thigh, rubbing the inside of it and playing along with me. I lean closer to him like I'm going to whisper but make sure she can hear loud and clear.

"I just want it to be you me and a lot of sex." And I kiss right under his ear, making sure to get his sweet spot. When I pull away and look at her, she has a look of disappointment and gets up to leave. I laugh and smile down at Harry,

"Baby that was absolute gold! And you better believe that I'm keeping up the sex promise for this week and tonight."

All I could do was laugh and kiss him, which made everything better than before.

~*~

should i add some more bad drama with harry's employee or just a lot of smut???