Epilogue (Louis)

"Alright buddy lets go get dressed. We're going to go meet Alex at the park!" Jacks cheered at ran to his room hurried to get dressed. I cleaned the kitchen quickly and packed a small bag of snacks and drinks. I knew that Jacks would get hungry by the time we reached the park so I always packed extras.

"Dada! I'm weady! Let's go see Alex!" Jacks cheered as he jumped down the stairs running towards me.

"Let me help dada. I carry bag!" He pulled the bag from my shoulder letting it fall to the ground.

"Thanks bud but I-"

"I wanna help dada. I want to help out still." He smiled proud at me and began dragging the bag outside. We were going to walk to the park since it was right around the corner.

When we got to the park Jacks dropped the bag immediately and ran to Alex, hugging his leg.

"Hey buddy. I've missed you!" Alex swooped him up in a swift movement making him giggle, once Jacks was on the ground again he was off to the swings.

"Hey baby, how are you do?" He asked pulling me close and kissing me softly.

"I'm doing good, I've missed you though." I grab his hand and pull him to a bench we're we sit silently watching Jacks.

"I wasn't going to bring this up but your friend, Zayn, texted me and he reminded me what today was and to see if you remembered."

"I remember, I'm going over there later. I need to get something before I go though. Can you-"

"Yes I'll watch him. Go, it's okay. I'll always be here for you." I nodded at him feeling my eyes water slightly then hugging him tightly.

"Thank you. I mean it." He kissed me again and nodded for me to go. I looked at were Jacks was seeing him playing with his friends so I didn't say goodbye and just let him have his fun.

-*-

I walked to were he was buried with a bouquet of white roses, seeing someone already there. I sat next to them laying my head on their shoulder.

"Hey Z,"

"Hey Boo," we sat there silently reading his tombstone over and over again it felt like, I set the flowers down and ran my hand over his name.

"Happy birthday, my love." I felt the tears fall and Zayn running his hand down my back. I sat back down and looked at my hands and to just think. Looking over a Zayn I saw he was crying slightly as well but he was glowing.

"How far along are you?"

"20 weeks tomorrow."

"I miss the feeling, but I don't think-"

"Louis, why don't you talk to Alex about everything? Like how you feel about him?" I lean on to his shoulder letting out a deep breath.

"I don't know Z, I'm mean I think I love him but I just feel like I'm-" I stop myself but my hand was already moving, motioning to him.

"Niall would want you to move on though. To continue your life, to be happy. So this is what I want you to do." He stood up suddenly dusting the grass and dirt off his pants.

"I want you to go home and tell Alex everything. Tell him how you feel about him and the future you ramble to me about." He smiled at me and made movements to try to get me up. I chuckled at him, I kissed Niall's tombstone and got up making my way to my car. Once we got there I stopped Zayn and hugged him.

"Thank you Z, I love you."

"I love you to Boo, now go home and get it on and make me proud." He winked at me getting in his car driving off shortly.

~*~

"Alex?" I yelled through the house when I go home and saw him poke his head out the kitchen door.

"Hey babe, I just got Jacks down for nap."

"Thank you, but can we talk?" Worry flashed through his eyes before nodding. We walked towards the couch and sat silently before I built up the courage and sat on his lap kissing him. He kissed me back instantly, and grabbed my hips.

"Is this the talk-"

"I love you." He stopped talking and stared at me for a while. Then he pulled me back into a rough kiss then pushing me on my back. My hands found themselves in his hair pulling at the roots.

"I love you too." That was probably the best thing I've heard all year and I kissed him hard with everything that I had.

We started to go farther until Jacks started to wake up and barge into the living room claiming that he wanted to wrestle to.

Hopefully this happiness lasts long cause we all need it.

~*~

i'm sorry this ending was crap.. and short... but tell me what you thought about Louis' epilogue : )