Thirteen

All I feel is pain. Just pain, nothing else. I don't feel the tears streaming down my face or my throat becoming sore from screaming and yelling or the pain in my wrists from the pressure being put on it.

I'm surprised that no one has called the police from all the sounds that could be heard from the this horror house. Screaming and yelling for him to stop, only for him to end up stuffing something in my mouth to shut me up. He always grunts and wines about how pathetic I am and how I can't take him. He always says he loves me but turns around and says that he wishes I would die and I wasn't there. So much pain, emotional and physical.

Lying in this bed with him holding my wrists down and him shoving himself inside of me as rough as he can just wants me to grant his wishes. I want to die. I've probably given up screaming at him to stop and just lied there still hoping it would end.

"Thank you for finally shutting the fuck up, you're so fucking annoying." And with one last thrust he was done and left the room.

I slowly pulled some pants on, pain shooting through my body in the process, and walk to the kitchen in hope of finding food.

As I get there I see Liam watching something on his phone and not paying attention. I walk in taking a deep breath trying to calm my running nerves. All I can find is bread and peanut butter, not complaining. I quietly make it hoping that I can slide past Liam and go up to the room and eat in peace but as always things aren't in my favor.

"Whatcha doing baby?"

"Don't call me that." I say in hope of him leaving me alone but he turns me around roughly grabbing me by the back of my hair.

"I'll call you whatever I want. If I want to call you baby I'll call you baby. If I want to call you a fucking waste of space then I'll call you it!" He through me down to the floor and put his foot on my chest. But the door bell rang and everything was quite. I sighed in relief but that only made things worse, he looked down at me and slapped me before he told me to be quite and leave. I got up, my taste in food gone and rubbed my cheek.

I stopped by the stairs in hope of hearing or maybe seeing who was there.

"Excuse me but I heard some screaming and crying over here and I just wanted to see if everyone was okay."

It was our lovely next door neighbor who was always trying to get in our business, but I'm glad for it.

"You know-"

"We're fine Ms. Robin, we were just watching a scary movie and I got scared and screamed. Right Liam."

"Yes, and I was there to cuddle and protect you." I chuckled and looked at Ms. Robin hoping she would realize that I was lying and do something. But she didn't she gave us a warm smile and walked back to her house.

"No matter how shitty I treat you, you will always defend me. That's a good thing to cause you're not going anywhere. You're mine."

~*~*~

"I feel like I'm about to explode." I wine after shoving another spoonful of peanut butter in my mouth.

"Baby, if you keep eating peanut butter our baby's going to turn in to a peanut."

"Shut up Harold, she'll still be cute."

He chuckles and goes back to rubbing my feet, I moan a little bit when he rubbing a tense spot.

"So how have you been?"

"Really Harry you're around me all the time."

"Come on it therapy time." He says cheekily as he hit another spot on my foot making me moan.

I role my eyes but play along,

"Well Mr. Styles, I feel like my seven month stomach is going to explode any second now."

"Come on Zayn, I'm serious. Ever since Liam called you've been off."

He stops rubbing my feet and gives me a look, I cringe at his name looking some where other than his eyes.

"The dreams are back."

"How bad?"

"Bad...."

"Well what can I do to make you feel better?"

I gave him a look of what I wanted but sadly the door bell went off.

"Well never mind." I groaned as he moved away from me.

He went over and opened the door to a very excited Niall and Louis. I looked over at Louis who came by my side basically jumping on top of me.

"Really Lou, I do have a very large stomach to take care for one more month."

"Oh sorry Zaynie. It's just we haven't had time to hang out so I was hoping that you and I could go out."

I looked over at Harry who was talking to Niall and rolling his eyes. I giggled and told Louis sure and that I should put on a decent outfit. I slowly mad my way up stairs and pulled on an acceptable outfit, black joggers and a giant hoodie. Once downstairs Louis was waiting for me by the stairs still bouncing but staring at someone. As I got closer I noticed that he was staring at Niall with love in his eyes.

"So you and Niall?" I ask making him jump.

"What no. Never."

"Yeah okay. Come on let's go."

I walked up to Harry giving him a hug from behind.

"Just be careful baby. It's almost 8 months-"
"Harry he'll be fine. I'm here."
"Oh yes I so trust you Lou." Harry said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

He gave me and hug and kissed me before Louis waved them good by and dragged me out the door. We drove to a small dinner were we used to get lunch during work. We walk in and I instantly feel insecure since everyone is staring at me. But luckily when I scan the room I saw another gay couple and one was just like me just a few months later than me.

I smiled to myself taking a seat next to Louis.

"So I have some exciting news."
"You and Niall are hooking up?"
"Yes... And-"
"Yes! I knew it!"
"I'm pregnant."

I stopped cheering and looked at him. He didn't look sad he looked like he was about to jump out the window with excitement.

"What. Really? That's amazing!"
"I know! I'm so excited!"

The waiter came took our order and went back to the kitchen. Louis talked about how excited he was about his pregnancy and I couldn't help but glance out the window seeing the one person that still made me want to crawl in a corner and scream. And right when he walked in a large stabbing pain ran through my stomach making me actually scream.

~*~*~