Corruption Part 1

It's been about a year since Jasper came, Peridot was on a mission with the gems to find a corrupted gem. While they walking through the Beta Kindergarten Peridot got lost, she was walking around trying to find the others and the corrupted one. When she turned around it was behind her, Peridot took a few steps back before realizing what is was. She got in her battle stance and stared at the corruption, it ran over and head butted her in the stomach with surprising strength that sent Peridot flying into a wall. It then ran over for another head but, but it got deflected by Peridot kicking it. They fought in a dance like fashion until there was a bright light, the two gems became one. It took Peridot a while to register what just happened, when she finally did she freaked out and unfused. She stared at the corruption and looks at her arms before running as fast as she could to try to find the others, metal objects were flying at her trying to stick to her or pierce through her before shooting in all directions. Peridot collapsed and curled up crying, "N-no! I don't want to! L-Lapis!" She kept calling for Lapis even though no one could hear her, she soon gave up and curled up in a tighter ball. "I'm sorry" she whispered before everything went black.

(Hey guys! I actually had a lot more fun typing this than I expected, I'm really excited to see where this goes and if she can be healed or not. I am getting closer to the end of the story so I might do alternate endings, tell me what you think and whether you like it or not. Bye, have a good day! ALSO!!! Sorry I forgot, the picture above is the corrupted gem. Thank you, and now you may have a good day.

-AlexiTheFurry)