Acting

Lapis watches Peridot get on the water tower before looking at Aquamarine "Why? Why did you do this?" Aquamarine wipes away the fake tears "I have to get close to a technician to find a way to get back on Homeworld, so I figured; why not have a little fun! So I decided to take your little dork from you to be my personal servant since there obviously aren't any Pearls near, Peridots are the next best thing!" Aquamarine smirks and walks out of the barn leaving Lapis speechless. Steven runs to the barn excitedly "Guess where the Shorty Squad is going?" Peridot falls off the water tower and runs over "Funland?" "Funland!" "Hey Steven, there's this new gem, Aquamarine, can she come?" Aquamarine walks over, Steven looks at her before smiling "Sure! Welcome to the Shorty Squad Aquamarine!" "Oh and as much as I'd love to go, I'm going to stay with Lazuli!" Steven looks at Peridot and Lapis "ok!" Aquamarine stares at Peridot "What?" "Bye!"

Steven grabs Aquamarine's hand and runs to the temple. "Finally she's gone!" Lapis looks at Peridot "You don't like her either?" Peridot laughs "You really thought I liked her?" Lapis stares at Peridot and laughs a little "It just looked like you did..." "It's called acting Lazuli..." Lapis smiles and hugs Peridot. "You dork." Peridot smiles and sticks her tongue out at Lapis.