Fusion

Hey it's AlexiTheFurry, please read my author note book so you're not confused if I disappear for a few days.
----------------------------------
The next day Peridot was looking through some boxes Steven gave her when she found a music disc, Peridot put it in a music player and listened to it. She danced around a little and smiled, she picked up her alien plushy and danced with it. Lapis watched her until the song ended, she walked over to the small gem and held out her hand for Peridot to dance with her. Peridot smiled and danced with Lapis unaware that Steven and Garnet were watching them, Peridot didn't even notice their gems glow. There was a bright-ish light and a new gem stood where the two gems were. (I'm not sure what the artist who made this fusion calls her so I'm good to use Turquoise for the name) The fusion looks at Steven and Garnet, she then picks up a metal pan and looks at herself. She touches Peridot's gem and drops the pan, she holds her hands out in front of her and flies out of the barn "Haha! YES!" She looks at Steven and walks over. Steven hugs Turquoise "I can't believed you two fused!" "I can't believe it either!" Steven looks at her "what's your name?" Turquoise looks at Steven "I don't know..." Steven looks at Garnet who is about the same hight as Turquoise, Garnet smiles "I'm sure whatever name they choose will be wonderful."