The Rival

Peridot woke up first this time, she sat up and looked at Lapis before putting the blanket on her and walking outside. The small gem walked around picking things up when she saw someone watching her from inside the trees. Peridot stopped and stared at the person "Who are you?" The person turned around and ran in the forest "Wait!" Peridot ran after them, she was determined to know who was watching her.

Lapis woke up a few minutes later, she walked out of the barn holding the blanket sleepily. "Peridot... where'd you go?" When she didn't get an answer she walked around calling the small gem's name, Peridot ran out of the woods and looked at Lapis "Hi Lazuli! So um... You won't believe who's here!" "Who?" Peridot walks in the woods and brings out a carrot "I'm not sure what her name is, she won't answer me but I'm pretty sure she's from earth!" Peridot smiles, Lapis looks at the small gem "that is a carrot, a vegetable here on earth." "I know! The gem who is really here is from space! Meet, Aquamarine!" Aquamarine walks out from behind Peridot, she hugs the green gem's leg and looks at Lapis. "Do-do you two know each other?" Peridot looked nervous "I didn't upset you, did I?" Lapis hugged Peridot "you didn't upset me Peridot, let's go watch some Camp Pining Hearts!" "Ok!" Aquamarine glared at Lapis before walking in the barn, she always got what she wanted, and she wanted Peridot.