Chapter 23

Cadenza POV:
EEEEEEEE!!!! MY SISTER IS GOING TO MARRY!!!! I have been waiting for this moment for so long!! I hope she'll pick me as her maid of honor "CADENZA!!" that was Laurance. I open the door, he gets in, I close the door, Zenix is at the window "Stop chasing my brother!!" I hear him growling "You can let him in now." I unlock it, Zenix comes in "You two can sit down and I'll get you food, ok?" they nod, I lock the door again "I think I have some meat left." I look in the fridge, nothing "Nope, I will order something." I grab my phone and call.

*30 minutes later*
I pay the guy and give the boys food, I get for myself chicken wings, they are delicious "Thanks sister" I say "You're welcome" I take a picture of them "My ship" Zenix looks at me "What did you say?" I say "Nothing~" I run giggling to my room "I'm going to post this now."

Laurance POV:
"What's with your sister?" I say "Don't ask, at least Aphmau is more normal." I bite my chicken leg "You look so cute when you eat~" I blush "Can you stop? I will kiss you if you do." his tail starts to wag, I peck his lips "Hehe~" I hear a phone "I think that's yours." he checks "Yes it's mine" Zenix answers "What's up?" I hear the conversation "Really?" Garroth wants to take all the boys for buying tuxes "Alright" he hangs up "Is your sister good at making dresses?" I smile "That is her talent." he chuckles.

*few hours later*
Garroth POV:
Looking for tuxes at night, this is a bit crazy, I do not know how they found a 24/7 open shop of tuxes AND dresses, I am not going to ask. I chose Vylad and Zane as my knights of honor, all of the boys are here, even Brendan, Kiki is at the girls' house with the girls "Ready?" I say "I don't know Trav." he says "You can't go back now Gar." Travis pushes me in "It will be a long night." the shop looks fancy. A green eyed girl appears "Welcome to the Fancy Night!! Who is the groom?" I raise my hand "You look familiar, have we met before?" Travis says "He's Garroth Ro'Meave." the girl gasps "A Ro'Meave in my shop? Is this a dream coming true??" the girl looks at Aaron, then at Travis "Are you guys Aaron Lycan... and Travis Valkrum?" I say "They are and this is my-" she says "Laurance Zvahl, your best friend??" I get confused "How do you know? Are you a spy?" she says "No, your fathers are really known." I look at the boys "I knew that, but you know too much." I continue "We want tuxes with blue or purple tie." she says "Ok, I have a few. I'll go get them." she walks away "This girl is weird, what if she's a spy?" Laur says "If she's a spy, we'll eliminate her. She won't destroy the wedding." I sigh "I hope" we look around for tuxes "So, I found 2 boxes of blue and purple ties and I think they will look great~" I say "Let me see" I look in the box "I'll get a blue one." I take one and choose a tux. I go change in it and come out "Does it suits me?" Gene says "It does, you will look perfect at the wedding." I smile "I appreciate the compliment, thank you kind sir." we start laughing "This shop turned us fancy." I smirk "Very fancy"

Aphmau POV:
"Girls, the boys are at the other side of the shop. This shop is double." I say "It is!" a blonde girl appears "Welcome to the Fancy Night!! Who is the bride?" I raise my hand "Let me guess~ you are looking for blue and purple dresses." I look at the girls "How did you know?" she says "The groom asked for blue or purple tie for their tuxes." I say "Well, we're just going to look." I look for the perfect dress "So Aph, who is going to be the maid of honor?" I say "Cadenza will be" Cadenza yells "YES!!!" Katelyn asks "Only one Aph?? Garroth chose 2 knights, his brothers." I say "Ok, I will choose Lucinda." Lucinda smirks "I'm honored!" I find a nice dress, then I go try it "How do I look?" Kawaii~Chan is smiling "You look great! Garroth~Kun is going to love you even more!!" I say "Thanks Kawaii~Chan! I will buy it!" I look at the other girls, Katelyn picked blue, Kawaii~Chan picked pink, Michi picked lilac, Nicole picked dark red "I don't know if this place is safe girls." I look at the girl "I feel like she is hiding something." Lucinda says "I think this wedding stress makes you say these." I sigh "Maybe you're right..." I sit down.

Laurance POV:
How can that girl own a double shop? I have a weird feeling about her, I will keep my eye on her "Did you guys find your tuxes?" Aaron says "Still looking" I grab the one I like. After we choose a tux, we pay and go to Garroth's house, as known as my and Dante's too, we'll play games and eat junk food until we fall asleep, we are boys after all. Dante chooses the games and put a disc into our Xbox, me Gene and Zenix play the first round, but at finale, Zenix wins "I will get my prize~" before I know it he jumps on me "Zenix!!!" he kisses all of my face "Hehe~" I growl "Garroth, did you get the bag of popcorn I asked you to buy?" he gives me the bag, I open it, then pour the popcorn on Zenix "Heh, worth it~" we play a few more rounds. After everyone fall asleep, I take Zenix to my bedroom and throw him on my bed "Oh, someone wants to have some fun now~?" I get on top "What do you think~?" I grab his face and kiss him "I like how you kiss Laurance~" he takes off his shirt "I won't gentle as before." he smirks "Oh~? Do your best~" I will.