Chapter 3

Teenager Aphmau POV:
Oh My Irene!! Today is Saturday!! I'm going to hang out with Garroth! What should I wear? What should I say? I need to cancel the hang out! Laurance takes my phone "You are not going to cancel!" I panic "But I-" he cuts me off "You are going, no excuses." I whine "Go to Cadenza, she will help you with the outfit." I do as he says "Cadenza?" she turns her head "What's wrong?" I say "I don't know what to wear for... the hang out." she smiles "You came to the right person!" she grabs my hand.

*few minutes later*
"Aaand done!" she moves the chair to the mirror, I have to words... I wear a purple T-shirt with a white cat, short black pants and white converse, my hair is tied in a pony tail and I have a white bow on my head "You look like a star sis, I bet Garroth will faint." I laugh nervously "It's not a date." she smirks "One day you will go on one." I sigh "Thanks for the help Cadenza." I hug her and leave her bedroom "Have fun!" I grab my black purse and walk to the park. I go in the park, far away at a bench I see Garroth, I walk closer, he is wearing white shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers and black sunglasses "Hey Garroth!" when he looks at me, he blushes "H-H-Hi Aphmau, you look great!" I blush too "Heh... thanks" he asks "Wanna feed the ducks?" after he said that, I run to the bridge "Aphmau wait!" I don't listen to him him, I keep running to feed some adorable ducks.

Teenager Garroth POV:
"How is she that fast? For a short girl, she runs like a lion." I use my vampire speed to catch her, I catch her at the bridge "You're fast" she says "When I hear something which I like, i'm like a lion."I chuckle and take out the bag with bread "Here, have some bread" she takes it and throws bread at the ducks. I read her mind "Everything is good for now, I hope I will not do a stupid thing to make him upset." I ask "Are you ok?" she says "Yeah, i'm fine, why are you asking?" I say "You seem to have something in mind." she says "No, everything if fine." I wrap an arm around her "Remember this: even if something happens, i'll never be mad at you." she smiles "Thank you" she puts her head on my shoulder "Look, the ducks eat the bread." a big smile appears on her face "Wanna sit on a bench?" she nods. We sit on a bench near the lake "Aphmau, do you like vampires?" she says "Yes, very much, I watched all the Twilight movies. I like werewolves too, but it would be cool if vampire would exist." I smile "They do, but I can't tell you yet." I say "Who knows?" she shrugs "BOO!" I scream and fall from the bench, I hear laughs "GENE ARE YOU SERIOUS?? THAT IS THE 20TH TIME THIS YEAR!" he wipes a tear "Sorry, but this is too funny." I growl "Not for me!" Aphmau is on the grass laughing, I notice my glasses are not on my face, so I pick them up and put them on "Are you guys on a date?" I say "Yes" Aph stops laughing "No, we just hang out." Gene says "If you say so, i'm out." he disappears "Is he a-" I cut her off "He and Dante are... half wizards, like Lucinda." she gets up "Cool" I give her a glare "It was funny when I got scared?" she runs away, I smirk and follow her, but she is gone "Aphmau?" I look for her "Where did she go?" I look around "Aphmau!" she is like a mouse when she hides, I use my hearing power to know if she is close. I hear giggles "Heh, found you" I climb a tree "Hi~" she screams, she is about to run, but I grab her "Not this time~" I hold her, she gives up "You're warm" I kiss her head "I won't let you go." she smiles "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" she blushes crimson red "W-W-What?" I say "I know it's our first hang out alone, but I know you from a very long time and I noticed a lot of guys staring at you at school. I don't want to lose you." we stay silent for a few minutes "I will..." I raise an eyebrow "I will be your girlfriend." I smile "I love you" she says "I love you too... GarGar" I groan "Really??" she giggles "Yep" I say "I can't be mad at you." she looks at me "Kiss me..." it's like in my imagination, but a little bit different "As you wish" we lean closer and closer until our lips touch. I feel butterflies flying in my stomach and a spark on my lips "If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." we break the kiss "This was my first kiss... I felt... a spark" she asks "And butterflies flying in your stomach?" I nod "Me too..." we look into each other's eyes again, I put my forehead on hers and we close my eyes, we stay like this for a long time.

*time skip*
I walked Aphmau home, this was the best day ever, my crush is now... my girlfriend, i am so happy! I go in the house and close the door "Well well, look who came home, Garroth with hearts in his eyes." I say "This was the best day ever." I jump to my bedroom, then I fall on my bed "My dream came true." I close my eyes, still smiling just like a kid who got many candies, but I got something better: a nice girlfriend

Teenager Aphmau POV:
I open the door of the house, they are on the couch "Hey sis, how it was?" I say "We... kissed..." Cadenza screams "YOUR FIRST KISS!!!" Laurance asks "So now you are bf and gf?" I nod, he smiles "Congratulation" both hugs me "Thanks" I go upstairs to my room and sit on my bed "The best day of my life."