Chapter 22

Laurance POV:
Garroth invited us for dinner tonight, I think he will to propose to her "Laur, do I look good?" he wears fancy outfit "Dude, everything is going to be ok." I continue "You panic for nothing bro." he says "You are right, I should calm." I say "I'm going to text the others and I will take a bath." I send a text to all of the crew and take a bath. While i'm in the bathtub I hear knocks "Dante, I'm in the shower." I hear him "It's not me and neither Garroth!" I get confused. I hear scratches... oh god no... "Zenix go away!" he whines "Let me join you!" I yell "NO! Just wait for me to get out!" I hear Garroth saying "Let him in! He is smelling!" I yell "Go to your house and take a bath alone!!" Zenix unlocks the door with his claw "Come on!" he licks me "Fine! Lock the door!" he does as I say and gets in, his clothes are already on the floor "Ugh, they were right, you smell." I grab the sponge to clean him.

*few hours later*
Garroth POV:
The guys are here, we have to wait for the girls to arrive, I am really nervous, what if she says no? Ok Garroth, don't panic, Laur said that she loves me and she wouldn't say no "There they are!!" the girls arrived "Hey Aphmau! Ready for dinner?" she says "I am starving!" I chuckle "I will order breadsticks!" she gasps "You know me so well!" we take our seats and order. When we get our drinks, Aph eats a breadstick "Did you try mini breadsticks with Nutella??" I say "Yeah, it's delicious, just like you~" Laurance raises an eyebrow "What?" I say "Nothing to worry!" Ivan says "Oh, I know what you mean Garroth, I will not say a word." Laurance says "Come on Ivan! Tell me!" Ivan smirks "Nope!" Aaron whispers "Garroth, I don't want you to panic, but 3 girls just entered." I look behind... oh no... why now? "Do something!" Aaron gets up to stop Ivy, Lily and Alex to come to us "Trav, you said they will not come!" Travis says "I know, looks like they changed plans." I put my hands on my forehead "Aph!" Aphmau gasps "Girls!" she hugs them, Aaron sits back with a defeated face "I am sorry" I pat his back "No worries" I look at my phone "Hi everyone!" they sit at the table "Aph why?" she says "It has been years Gar, forgive and forget please." I say "You have a big heart." I kiss her hand "One of the reasons why I love you." a waitress gives the girls a menu and they order drinks and food, the waitress leaves with the menu "Hi Garroth!!" I slowly wave "Hi" the girls get their drinks "Why did you order 2 glasses of water?" Ivy says "We invited Teony!" Aphmau smile "Yay!" the food arrives "I ordered salad for her." right when she said that, Teony enters "Hey girl! Over here!!" everyone greets her, I never knew she wanted to be a vet, I thought she wanted to be a teacher "It is nice that you came Teony." she says "I am glad I was able to come." she sits down "The food is coming! I ordered a salad for you." three waiters place the plates on table and water for Teony "I appreciate this Ivy." I start eating this steak and sometimes I feed Aphmau, I can't stop loving her. When we finish, I take a deep breath "Everyone, I want to say something really special!!" they turn their heads towards me "Thanks for coming today, this night there is a big question I want to ask to my love." I take Aph's hands "Aphmau, we have known each other since we were little and your friendship was a treasure to me. When you found out that I am not human, I thought I lost you, the fear I saw in your eyes broke my heart. Now we are... I want to spend my entire life with you." I take out the box and open it, she gasps "Aphmau, will you be my wifw?" without saying amything, Aph throws herself in my arms, we're both crying. She puts the ring on her finger "Of course I will." all the restaurant is clapping while saying 'Congrats!' if it's a dream, don't wake me up "It's real?" I say "I guess it is." the dj puts a 'salsa' song, me and Aphmau start dancing, I take her hands and make her fly. This trick made some jaws drop. Lily takes Aaron's hand to dance, Travis talks to Vylad, making him blush "I think Trav is planning something." Aph says "You know, I saw Gene blushing once when he saw Vylad. He might have a crush." I yell "WHAT!!" i'm about to go to him and teach him a lesson, but Aph stops me "No you won't!" she has a smirk on her face, her hands are holding mine, she doesn't let me go "Let them dance" Gene takes Vylad's hand, Dante smiles and films everyone from our crew "To be honest, I thought you will say no." I look down "I would never say no Gar." I blush embarrassed "I need a break..." she asks "How about a vacation on an island?" I say "Great idea! Only us or... all the crew?" she thinks "Let's ask the crew." we ask everyone if they want a vacation on an island, everyone agree to come "Great!! We need money first, we have to work harder at our jobs." I sit on my chiar "I'm so tired..." I take a piece of cake "Me too" every of us take a piece "Good is not chocolate." I look at the werewolves "I was able to have chocolate, until someone turned me..." Laurance glares at Zenix, Aph hits his head "Ow!" Gene says "You deserved it Laur. Zenix loves you and wants to be with you. You realise there is a special chocolate you can eat." Aph says "That chocolate is hard to find." I say "We do know a place." I point to myself, Vylad and Zane "Laur, give Zenix a kiss~" he does what Aph says, Zenix's tail starts wagging "Better?" Zenix licks him "I'll take that as a yes." I take a picture and whisper to Aphmau "I ship them." we giggle "Send me the picture ok?" I nod.