Chapter 16

Garroth POV:
I make myself bacon and eggs, I am all alone, because the guys are at work, I put the food on a plate and eat, then I get a call, I answer "Hello?" I hear the familiar voice "GarGar!" I smile "Hey mom, what's up?" she says "We'll visit next week for the red moon." I cough "THE RED MOON? Is in a week?" she says "Oh GarGar, you forgot. Does the sweet Aphmau knows?" I say "I'm not sure, I have to talk to her." she says "I hope you will be ok." I say "I will! See you soon!" I hang up, then I finish my food and wash the plate. I go to Aph's house and knock, she answers "Hey!" I say "We need to talk! The next week will be the red moon!" she says "Gene told me about it." she drags me to the kitchen and takes out a cup "Did you think about that?" she says "Yes and I made my decision." she puts the cup near a knife "I want to be like you." I ask "Are you sure?" she nods "Fine" I take the knife, then make a cut on my arm. I only fill half of the cup with my blood, then I heal myself "It will taste different, not metal." she takes it, then drinks it "Well?" she says "It tastes like bananas." she looks at my hair "I taste like bananas and Vylad would taste be chocolate." she says "And Zane would taste like blackberries." we chuckle "I don't see anyone else here." she says "I am alone, the girls are working." I say "Same with the guys, how about we'll go to my room?" she smiles "Good for me." we go outside after she locks the door, then I pick her up and run with my vampire speed to my room, I drop her on the bed and smash my lips on hers, she wraps herself around me, I hold her tight and kiss her neck while i'm sitting on my bed "The pants look tight on you~" I open them "White cat panties? Adorable~" I take off my shirt "Why you have to be so hot??" I smirk "The sun can't kill me babe." she takes off my pants, I take off her shirt, then we have a make-out session "You have condoms?" I take one from my drawer and put it on my member after we did strip "Get ready babe" I enter her, she moans "Ugh! So tight~" I start moving "What if the guys enter by surprise?" I say "I locked the door." I go deeper "So good~! Faster~" I go faster and hit her g-spot "Oh my~!" I grin "You like this~ moan for me babe~" she lets out sweet moans that make me go crazy, I thrust at an inhuman speed until we release. I pull out and fall near her "That was... amazing" I throw the condom "I never knew this would feel so good~" i say "I always feel good when i'm with you~" she giggles. We hear the door "Yo bro! We're back!!" that was Dante "What is that smell?? I swear if it's what I think it is you'll be DEAD!!" I gulp "I will text Zenix now." I have a feeling Laurance will break my door "Calm down dog!" Laurance yells "I'm not a dog!" I open the door to see what's going on "How about a steak?" Laurance jumps "YES I lovs steak!!" Dante goes to the kitchen "Laurance~!" Aphmau chuckles "Stay away from me!!" Laurance runs from Zenix, me and Aphmau laugh and we dress up "I wanna film this!" she turns on her phone and runs after the guys, me, Dante and Travis are right behind her "GENE!! Get your werewolf friend away from me!!" we sit on the grass to watch them running in circles. Zenix's tail is wagging fast after he caught his love, Gene appears "Zenix, let him go." Zenix shakes his head, Gene grabs his legs and tries to drag him, Zenix kicks and runs away while carrying him on his back "HELP!!" I chase him with my vampire speed, I stop behind a tree to see Zenix putting Laurance on a white and red blanket "A picnic?" he nods "I made this just for you teddy bear~" he just called him teddy bear?? My smile grows "Why??" Zenix says "Because I love you~" I take a picture, then I run back to the others and show them the picture "I ship it! Send it to Cadenza!" I do what Aphmau says. Cadenza sent a reply in 5 seconds, saying 'OMG MY LITTLE BROTHER FOUND LOVE!' Aph says "We should go on a picnic." I look at her "Ok" in a minute I make a great picnic "You always make me happy." I take out something she loves to eat in a restaurant "BREADSTICKS!" she eats them "Make place for sandwiches and pie." she says "Sandwich with ham?" I nod, she takes one and "So, Vylad and Zane found someone??" I say "Not yet, but they will." she asks "How is life as a vampire?" I say "As a full, is difficult, as a half one, it is easier, you can turn whenever you want. Flying is easier, I never hit myself in things, but I never hit myself when I run either." I take a piece of pie "Reading minds is cool?" I say "Sometimes, because I hear what I never wanted to hear." she says "Wait a minute!! Did you read my mind??" I grin "In high school, I knew you liked me." she hits my arm playfully "Sorry! I was scared!!!" she raises an eyebrow "Why?" I say "I thought you didn't like me as I liked you." she sighs "We were kids since we were kids. I had a crush on you since I was in 7th grade." I ask "Really?" she nods "I never knew that. I need to know more about you~" she rolls her eyes "Do not flirt Ro'Meave!" I chuckle, then we eat, talk and laugh.