Chapter 5

Teenager Garroth POV:
We told the principal what was Ivy's plan, he never heard a story like this, Lily and Alex got detention for 2 days, they will clean the cafeteria, Ivy got suspended for a month, Aph got a free day from school, tomorrow is Friday, so he lets her have a day to relax from this drama, Gene and Dante escaped from trouble, they can't freeze people, but this time they saved Aphmau. We go back home "Stay calm sister, Ivy is gone for now, if she does that again... she will be expelled and go to jail." she calms down "I will give you the notes tomorrow after classes." she doesn't say anything "I'll never leave you alone again." they wave bye, I do too and go back to my house. I open the door, it seems quiet "Anyone home?" I hear a voice "Up here!" it's Vylad, I go to his room "Where is Zane?" he says "Shop with mom" i sit near him "How was school?" he says "Not really good, I got bullied." his eyes are red "Ignore the stupid bullies, they are jealous, you're smarter than them." his eyes are back to normal "Thanks big bro... how was your day?" I sigh "Not good either..." I tell him what happened earlier "Holy crap! Are you serious??" I nod "What happened with them?" I say "The 2 got detention to clean the cafeteria for 2 days and Ivy got suspended for all the month." he frowns "She deserves it!" I nod "How about we watch a movie?" I smile "I would love to baby brother!" Vylad opens his laptop, then searches for a movie on Netflix, a horror one.

Teenager Cadenza POV:
"SHE DID WHAT?" dad is furious, i am too "It's the truth dad! If Dante didn't freeze Ivy, Aphmau would be in the hospital!" I ask "For how long she is suspended?" he says "For a month, the other 2 have detention for two days, they will clean the cafeteria." I smirk "They deserve that!" dad sighs "I'll call Sylvana tomorrow, she has to know." I go check on Aph "Hey sistee, you're alright?" she stays quiet "I know you are still scared, you don't need to say anything." I get closer "I'm so sorry... I wasn't by your side when you needed me..." I start to cry "I'm a horrible big sister..." I sob. I feel arms hugging me "You're not... you didn't know..." I say "Laurance told me her plan, I couldn't be there, I was stuck, I couldn't leave the class." she says "It's alright, Dante saved me." I hug her "What matters is that you're safe." I pet her head while I let a few tears fall "I love you sister."

*the next day*
Teenager Aphmau POV:
Mom wasn't happy at all about what happened yesterday, she told Zianna, Maria and Eric, all of them will keep an eye on her to protect me, even my adoptive father Hayden will protect me, he'll talk with Ivy's parents soon. I'm home alone, everyone is at school, except the three devil girls... Laurance told me about them, I wasn't scared at all, yes i'm scared of Nether, but not of them, but i have to be careful, maybe i will join martial arts club, but i don't know who is the leader... for now i'm going to draw. I grab a paper, a pencil, a few colors and start drawing a dog.

*time skip*
Done!! It looks perfect! I put it on my wall with the other drawings i made, I look at the clock "It's lunch time!" I go to the kitchen to make a peanut butter and jam sandwich. My phone rings, i look to see who is, then I answer "Hey Garroth, how is at school?" he says "It is boring without you, but seeing Lily and Alex cleaning the cafeteria-" I cut him off "It's funny?" he chuckles "Yes it is, i know i sound mean, but..." I say "No need to say anything. I'm about to make a pb&j sandwich." he asks "Why that kind? It's sticky." i say "I like that kind of sandwich, don't judge me!" he says "Sorry, if you were here, i would give you my sandwich with chicken." I say "Why?" he says "You need energy because you're a short potato." I gasp "HEY!" he laughs "You are cute when you get mad babe~" I blush "I hate you Ro'Meave." he says "I love you too~" I groan "Good luck at school Garroth!" he says "Thanks, see you tomorrow!" I hang up "He can be annoying and cute at the same time." I open the fridge to grab the jars, close it, grab a knife, two slices of bread, then i make sandwich.

*few minutes later*
It was delicious, I love pb&j sandwich, i'm about to eat the second one, but a person knocks on my window... Zenix the werewolf... he looks hungry, i grab the second sandwich, then i open the window "Here, eat this!" I put it in his hand "Thanks, i didn't come for food, Gene wants to see you." I ask "For?" he shrugs "Fine" Zenix picks me up and jumps out the window "They're in the park." he carries me there "There you are Zenix!" he puts me down, Dante is here too "Why do you need me?" Gene says "I just wanted you to stay with us. After what happened... you can't stay home alone, she can find you." he has a point "And Dante?" he says "Dante is the second leader." I ask "If you both are wizards and Zenix is a werewolf, what is Sasha?" Sasha says "I'm ender, i can have wings." I say "My brothers will freak out when they will see that i'm not in my room." Gene looks at me confused "Aph is living with the Zvahl brothers because her mother is busy." Gene asks "Since when??" I say "Since her first grade." Gene asks again "Does she visits in holidays?" I nod "You can spend Christmas with us if you want." Dante says "Yeah, our mom likes you." I blush a little, then we walk to a place where only the Shadow Knights relax in the weekends AND in the holidays.