Chapter 19

Garroth POV:
What the...? Why I have a headache...? I look around... everyone in the club is on the floor or on the couches... I don't remember what happened last night, I need to watch the video cameras, I am allowed to go in the room if there's an emergency. I check the cameras to see what happened last night, a light is in the room, a red one, we all look at the window, then we turn into our forms, then we act like we are insane, but we still are in the club. Jeffory, Nicole and Katelyn fly out of the club and after 10 minutes, they come back holding a big box, me and my brothers open it. I try to see closer, the bags are red "Blood? Where did they get that?" Zane and KC sit on the couch to drink their bags of blood "Kawaii~Chan is a vampire? Did Zane bite her?" I hear a door opening, I look behind "Lucinda? What are you doing here? You're not allowed here." she says "I thought you were gone. Me and the once who woke up looked for you." I say "I wanted to know what we did last night. By the way, right now, I just remembered something: why did you and Laurance broke up?" she says "Ivan's fault, he put Michi to help him, she didn't want that. She told Laur the truth and both decided to stay friends. I was the first one to find out." I say "I am so sorry for that." she says "It's ok, last year Ivan proved that he changed and said sorry. He was at the party, he is still here, but he is dizzy now." I ask "Is everyone ok??" she says "Yes, some of them are sleeping." we go out of the room back to the others "Are you ok?" Aphmau looks at me "Yeah... just a bit dizzy." I kiss her forehead "Good thing the red moon appears once at only 30 years. I saw the cameras, where is KC? Is she with Zane??" I hear laughs, I see them coming out of a room "What did you do baby brother?" they look at me confused "I saw KC on cameras with a bag of blood." KC blushes "I wanted to be like Zane~Kun." I raise an eyebrow "That's cute, but where are Vylad and Michi?" I get hit on my back "Oww!" I look behind "Sorry Garroth~Kun!" she has powers?? "DANTE!!" he appears "I can explain! She wants to learn!" I say "When she became half witch?" Dante says "A week ago..." I hear a bathroom door opening "Big bro!" I turn around "Vylad! Why are your clothes stained? What happened?" he shrugs "Can you give me new clothes?" I say "Sorry, I-" in a second, his clothes are clean "You are welcome!" that was Gene "Is mom coming??" I say "I think she wanted to come after the red moon." I yawn "We should go home." I carry Aphmau "I'm sleepy" I say "You will sleep with me." I fly home, then I go into my room and lay on my bed with Aph "Sleep well..."

Laurance POV:
I wake up with a headache... last night it was crazy, the red moon turned our heads upside down "Morning my little teddy bear~" I groan "No nicknames!" he grins "Why not~? You are my teddy bear." he cuddles me. I look around "I thought we were at that club." he says "I brought you here after I woke up." I say "Didn't Garroth say that the moon appears once at 30 years?" he says "He did, but it won't affect us again." I sigh "It will affect our kids in the future." I close my eyes "They'll be adults." I say "True, they might be our age." he asks "You need more sleep?" I nod "I have a big headache and I don't think a pill is the answer to get rid of it." I get a kiss on my forehead "Um, thanks" I snore.

Lucinda POV:
"I told you to not use so much of your powers." I want to speak, but I am too tired to do that "You are so lucky I was there to finish your show." I touch his cheek "Lucy, you are a crazy woman." Ivan lays me on my bed "I will let you rest. I'll be downstairs if you need me, ok?" I nod "I'm sorry for before." I say "The jealousy got the best of you..." he smiles nervously "Have a good rest." I close my tired eyes, he closes the door.

Dante POV:
"Gene, you think it was a good idea to make Michi like us?" he says "Lucinda made Cadenza like her, no worries." I look at my sleeping beauty "You really like her." I blush "After her break up, I comforted her, then we did hang out." he smirks "That's why you went out of the house without mom knowing, but I noticed." I open the door "Shut up..." he laughs. I notice Sasha on her phone "How did you get here so fast??" she is
about to speak "Oh wait, you're ender. You teleport anywhere AND anytime." I lay Michi on the couch "That moon... I never knew it could affect us." Sasha says "No one knew, it was new for us." I go to the kitchen "Do you have a bag of chips?" Sasha says "No, sorry, Zenix ate them all." I yell "What a pig he is!!" I hear footsteps "Who called me a pig? I will cut the person in many pieces!!" Gene says "Dante has a point Zen, you eat like a pig! You ate all the meat last week and NOW you ate the chips with chicken!" Zenix pouts "You'll eat salad once a day!" he makes a disgusted face "Laurance said that he wants Zenix to be healthy." he looks at me "He did?" I nod "Then i'll do it for my teddy bear!" Gene whispers "He really said that?" I smirk "Yeah" we high five for victory.