Chapter 20

Aphmau POV:
"Aphmau!! Give me back my poster!!" I yell "You have to catch me Katelyn!!" I use my vampire speed "Ugh! I forgot about your vampire speed!" I stick out my tongue at her, she flies to get me, I run even faster, then go at the guys' to knock on their door, Garroth answers "Hey babe~!" I point behind, he sees to what I point and drags me inside "You stole her poster?" I nod "You're crazy" I say "So are you Garroth" he takes the poster from my hands and give it back to Katelyn "You're welcome, I will stay with Aph." he closes the window "As a punishment, you're going to stay with me all day." I run outside, he's chasing me and at finale he catches me "Really Aph? I am faster than you." I cross my arms "Sit down, choose the movie and relax while I make popcorn with salt." I stick my tongue out again "Don't be a child." I look through my phone to see if there is a nice movie "And you can't put Frozen again!" I whine "Not fair!!" the sadness goes away as I see there is a MLP movie "We can watch MLP. KC watches it all the time." he says "It is a cute series. Is there a movie?" I say "A movie with the characters as humans. Can we watch it?" he says "Why not?" I yell happily "The guys are at arcade." I say "Good, I won't hear any fights." I turn on the TV and put the movie "I'm sorry for Laurance and Lucinda. They were a cute couple." Garroth says "We were all stupid in high school, but we learned how to be more mature." I say "True and we are a big group and this street has monsters, Brendan and Kiki are humans." he asks "What is Abby?" I shrug "A kid with wings? It might be possible." he sits down with a bowl of popcorn in his hand, I start the movie and he puts his arm around my waist.

Gene POV:
This is getting annoying everyday, do I have to watch Zenix chase Laur all the time? At least Dante is here "Gene, can I ask you something?" I say "Of course you can." he asks "Do you know if the ender girl likes girls??" I look at Sasha "I don't know, why are you asking this question??" he says "Nicole is single" I get what he wants to do "An angel and an ender girl, I like how you think." he shrugs "What can I say? Love is in the air." I chuckle "Indeed" I use a spell to make a cage appear around Laurance "Why?" I say "So Zenix won't get you." Zenix growls at us, then he sniffs "She is coming" a bright light is above us "I think that's Nicole." I look up "Yep" we wave at her "Hello Nicole, what brings you to this house?" she says "I want to give this to Sasha, she helped me with something." I smile "Go on" she enters "We can't lock them inside, Sasha can teleport." I say "Not if we do a spell." I grin at him, he grins back "Oh girls~!" we go inside "Why don't you hang out in Sasha's room? You can know better about each other." they look at me "It is a good idea girls." they shrug and go to Sasha's bedroom. We follow behind and do the spell, we hold hands, so the spell can be powerful, then we run "If she gets angry, we teleport to another city?" I say Sure, I would like a trip." I laugh at my joke "Sounds good to me."

Cadenza POV:
I open the door of the house "Lucinda, i'm home!" no answer "She is sleeping again, isn't she...?" I hear the fridge "Is someone there??" I go to the kitchen, I see a brown haired guy "Ivan why are you here?" he says "I brought her here to rest, yesterday it was a crazy night." I say "We couldn't control ourselves, it was like we were slaves." he says "Yep, at least it won't happen to us again. In 30 years our children will be affected. It will be bad." he has a point "I know what you did in high school. Do that 1 more time and i'll turn you into a frog. Got it?" he raises his arms surrending "I got it" I take a drink from the fridge "How is everyone?" Ivan says "I heard Dante has a crush on Michi. I think he made her a witch and Kawaii~Chan is now a vampire." I say "So almost all of this street are monsters." he says "Yep and I still don't know why Zenix loves Laurance." I say "Maybe he found the charm of Laurance?" I grin at my joke "Are you two brothers by blood?" I say "Sadly no. He is adopted." he says "Oh, that's sad." I say "At least we have blue eyes, so no one will think he's adopted and ask him questions he doesn't like to answer." I open my soda can to take a sip "So, did you learn any new spell? I learned a cool one." I show him what I learned. I teleported "Not bad, we do not teleport that much." he makes two lions appear "That is your new spell?" he makes them disappear "I am not so dumb to let them destroy the house." I sigh in relief "I just want to lay on the couch." I take a bag of chips and sit on the couch "I will check on Lucinda." I open the bag "Don't do anything or i'll turn you into a mouse!!" I turn on the TV, the news are boring, I look for my favorite show about fashion, I like the spring dresses of this year, they look a lot more stunning than the ones from last year, I think I will buy 2 dresses, 1 for me and Lucinda, we will be twins.