Chapter 18

Laurance POV:
I go to Aphmau's house to see if she is ok, the red moon is tonight, she might be nervous. I jump to her window and knock, she opens it "Hey Laur! What's up?" I say "I wanted to check if you're nervous, the red moon is tonight." she says "Not at all, i'm excited to see it!" I say "I'm glad Aphmau. We are going to celebrate at a night club." she looks at me confused "A night club is the great place for us, we are not humans." she says "I guess you're right." I smile "Do what you want to do and get ready for tonight." I jump out the window "Gar! You got the steaks?" he says "Yeah and you won't eat all of them!" I say "I will try to." he says "Good, but you need to run now, because there is a werewolf writing Z+L on the window." without  thinking, I run away "Laurance come  back!" I jump on a tree, he tries to get up to get me, I howl for help, Aphmau is coming by flying "Really Zenix?" he growls at her, she hisses at him. I look around to see where I can jump away, I jump on a roof of a house, then I get in the house, lock myself in my room, lock the window and stay on the floor "Really Laurance? Now are you hiding from Zenix? Face your problem like a man!" I say "Nope, i'm a chicken." I act like one "You're a coward werewolf" I hear knocks on the window "Open the window!" I yell "Stay away from me!!" he breaks my window "WHAT THE!!!" he starts to kiss me, I try to unlock my door and open, but he drags me to his house, Sasha and Gene look at me and sigh "Zenix, you need a doctor." Zenix growls at them and locks his door and throws me on his bed "Zenix wait!" he kisses me roughly, I try to escape... but I melt in it, I feel like before, when me and Michi were together, I remember the day when Zenix confessed to me, I didn't know my sexuality... until Zenix kissed me for the first time "Zenix..." I take his face in my hands, his eyes are showing love and worry "Come here" I hug him "You are a crazy werewolf." he chuckles "Let's just stay like this." I close my eyes "Ok Laur..." by accident we fall asleep together while hugging.

*few hours later*
Aphmau POV:
I look at the clock, it's 10pm, the girls went to sleep earlier, they had 6 night shifts, 3 each of them, I told them it is not a good idea, but they needed more money. I open my window and close it before flying to the club "Hi Aphmau!" I look at my right "Hey there!" he asks "Enjoying the flight?" I say "Of course! Katelyn and KC went to sleep earlier." Garroth says "I saw them having night shifts." I hear a second voice "You two thought I wouldn't appear??" I look at my left "Zane!" he winks "Don't forget about me!" I gasp "Vylad!" he waves at me "Are we late??" I see navy blue and shade blue glitter "Are you guys flying with a magic carpet?" Dante says "It is just a carpet, we put some magic dust. We have some just in case." I smile. A white light appears "What the?" angel wings, the man winks at us "Jeffory!?" I say "An angel? No wonder he has his 2 powers." we fly down in front of the club "Surprised??" we nod "I said I am not a monster, neither human." Travis appears with Sasha "Where is Zenix?" Sasha says "They fell asleep, we'll wait for them." after she said that, we hear howls and three wolves appears, they turn into humans "Yay! Aaron I am so glad you came!" I hug him, he smiles, I like his hugs, I hear a deep growl "Are you serious Laur??" he says "It wasn't me!" I look at Garroth, he has a frown on his face and his arms are crossed "I think someone is jealous~" Gene grins at Dante's joke "No I am not!" I roll my eyes and go in the club. The first thing I do is joining people on the beautiful, colorful floor: the dance floor! Trav is joining too, he is in his demon form "I never had so much fun before!! What about you Aph?" I say "It's pretty good Travis!" Laurance grabs my hands, we
dance salsa, but after 5 minutes, he is pushed by Garroth to Zenix "Really??" he pulls me closer for the salsa dance. After dancing, we go drink something, nothing with alcohol "Guys, I see a red haired girl with horns and tail, she's a devil." I look at the girl, she looks a bit familiar, when I look at her, I yell, the others look at me "Nicole??" she turns around "Oh, hi guys!" Travis asks "Are you a devil?" she says "No, the tail and horns are fake, I just wanted to come." Lucinda and Cadenza appears "I know what she is." Lucinda continues "They are angels: she, Katelyn and Jeffory." I say "Nicole, you can show yourself, no one will judge you. Jeffory is here and he showed himself." I take her tail and horns, her halo and wings appear "Do you want a drink-" Katelyn sees us "Hi guys- wait a minute, are you monsters like Travis?" we nod "Who bit you??" I say "I drank Garroth's blood, it wasn't bad, it tastes like bananas." she laughs "Really?? Blood tastes like metal, how did it taste like a fruit?" I shrug "Michi and Kawaii~Chan are here too, they're at the bar." I ask "Drinking milk?" she chuckles at my little joke "They wish!" we go to the table with food, then wait for the red moon to appear on the sky.